[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It'sa pizza delivery thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6028.jpg (135KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6028.jpg
135KB, 750x573px
Hey /o/ I've got a dilemma and want everyone's opinion good or bad

I have a 2001 Ford Mustang that I will use until snowfall and
During the Jewish tricks of winter I will be using my 2003 chevy Tahoe with snow tires

Now I asked my insurance about pizza delivery (JewFarm) and they said they would cover it but I have to have one of those gay snapshot things that records your data tells when you accelerate hard corner hard go over the speed limit etc otherwise they won't cover me

Now I live in a medium size town with some pretty wealthy people and few hoods

I'm wondering with all this in mind is pizza delivery a good job for me through college? I really have a tight schedule and I just can't provide the timeframes other jobs want me to do besides pizza delivery

I'm afraid of some jagoff crashing into my vehicle and totaling it it's a V6 but it's still my car.

Also is it smart to deliver in a 16 year old "sports" (and I use that term loosely) car? Is maintainence as big of a pain in the ass as everyone says it is? I can wrench on anything on my car except the motor and transmission so like spark plugs tires brakes etc I can do
>>
>Reddit spacing
>Unfunny Rick and Morty ifunny meme
>Jew meme
This is either bait, or you're new here.
People will not like you very much, so watch out.
>>
>>17806900
OP Here, I also forgot to ask is it really true half of your monthly pay goes back into fixing your car? I see a lot of pizza guys with Chrysler 300's and I even saw a 350z deliver once.
>>
>>17806906
I'm new..
sorry sir
>>
I wouldn't bother to be honest. If you're not driving some horrible ecobox the money they give you for gas will barely cover that expense. Better to be the one making the pizza - comfy, low effort and you will meet some fun people.
>>
>>17806900
>telling your insurance company you're delivering pizza
>>
>>17807092
>Not wanting to be stuck with the hospital bills of the person you hit for the rest of your life
>>
>>17806907
Yes and no depends how well you take care of your car. Expect to do I'll changes every 2-3 weeks. I used to deliver on my 350z when my Civic had issues. Find a decent beater to use as a delivery car, don't put the stress on your baby. Also was it a silver 350z?
>>
>>17807315
No jet black
>>
>>17806900
>reddit and memey
>ifunny
>spacing
Sage
>>
>>17806900
We have one of these threads open already, redditor.
>>
>>17806900
>>
>>17806911
>sir

You have to go back
>>
don't deliver in a sportscar
it doesn't matter if it wasn't expensive, the customer will think it is (compared to normal shotbox delivery cars) and potentially tip less

otherwise it's fine and a 2001 might be old enough to avoid poor tips

don't hoon it even a tiny bit qhen you're getting close to the hous
You don't want the first thing the customer knows about you is that you drive a V8 with a fucked exhaust
>>
File: 1502975714902.jpg (9KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
1502975714902.jpg
9KB, 228x218px
>>17806900
>ifunny
You came to the wrong neighborhood normie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.