[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got to test one of these out today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hondaboxmachine.jpg (75KB, 1023x465px) Image search: [Google]
hondaboxmachine.jpg
75KB, 1023x465px
So took a trip to the local Honda dealership a friend works at. I'm currently looking for a car. Preferably with enough space to throw all my equipment in. A sedan would do well but sometimes I like the ability to drive through moderate snow without rubbing and shit. Anyways After testing the new civics and fit I saw this puppy sitting on the lot and was like fuck it I'm here..why the fuck not....Here is what I'm concluded.
>Sedan like driving position for a "crossover"
(similar to the jetta because of that gas tank lump under drivers seat)
>True Honda size
Is not huge like most compacts today
>Higher driving position
but still lower than a normal crossover
>Better handling than fit
mostly because tires
> Its pretty big inside
I was surprised here. Its huge for a subcompact.

In this day and age with mugo compacts and shit...is this the ultimate shitbox?

What the fuck is this thing even classed in? My friend says its a small suv...Honda says its a subcompact crossover...reviewers say its a lifted hatchback...this car has no designation..Anybody here own one?
>>
>>17806339
Literally not reason to buy this over a Fit.
>>
>>17806349
I tested the fit out as well. It felt cheap as fuck..and not worth the price is was listed at.
>>
>>17806365
To elaborate it was so shitty it was like someone built it in a backyard.
>>
It's a lifted Fit.
>>
>>17806339
I mean its pretty much a civic engine on a fit platform which is pretty much the size of a CRV

I don't know why they used the old 1.8L they should have used the 2.0L
>>
>>17806349
AWD
>>
>>17806339
Subcompact crossover, basically.

The CR-V, Rav4, CX-5, etc. are compact crossovers - SUVs based on compact car platforms. Now everyone's making SUVs on subcompact platforms. Inside, they're only a little bigger than the subcompact car they're based on, but they usually offer AWD while the sedan/hatch doesn't.

You can usually get the subcompact crossover for the same price as the same brand's compact car. Unless you need AWD or really like the extra height, you're usually better off with the compact car. Better, more expensive (and therefore more refined) platforms, and more space. These things tend to have very short cargo areas.
>>
File: bisimoto.hrv.jpg (596KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
bisimoto.hrv.jpg
596KB, 1600x1067px
it's a neat little car. I wish it came with the Civic 1.5L turbo engine and manual AWD.
>>
>>17807206
agreed. I think tha Honda fucked up royally with the turbos though. Who the fuck wants to put premium in an economy sedan.
>>
>>17807206
Honestly if it were a touch higher than this but still lower than it is now...it would be /o/s top shitbox.
>>
>>17807206
Damn, that looks sick.
>>
Sister was driving one on loan while her '17 Civic hatch got repaired after a little fender bender in which she was rear ended. I thought it looked great in person, it has nice lines, and I think the rear door handles are cool. Nice inside, pretty good materials for the price, though it seems that's just how Honda rolls these days. Fuck me to tears was it slow though
>>
>>17807546
op here again. Yeah It was slow as fuck on my test drive.
>>
>>17807289
You have to do this with NA Civic Si's
How old are you?
>>
>>17807999
Get a 5 door Civic LX and shut the fuck up
>>
>>17808117
I never said you didn't but its stupid either way for an overrated commuter car. Mind you I am fond of them but still taken back that they need special gas...its stupid.
>>
>>17808142
I mean, they are high compression motors man, and I'm honestly surprised Honda hadsnt done a turbo system that can run off regular with no problem I mean Fords can fucking do that
>>
>>17808151
My point my dude. If I want to buy premo fuel ill just buy a BMW and I am sure you can even throw reg in them lmao.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.