[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty Car Financing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ddb.png (679KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
ddb.png
679KB, 600x825px
What's the best way to get out of a deal where you're upside down on a car in debt because you're retarded?

My mom is stupid and I'm even more stupid for listening to her.
When I was 18 my $300 topaz died on me and my mom told me i should buy a brand new car to build credit. I didn't know any better and went with her and financed a brand new 2013 Chevy Cruze for around 22-23k at 9% interest.
Now it's worth maybe 7-10k and I still owe $16k

I want out from under it, warranty is over. Has 77k It keeps coming up with small issues. Seats are tearing.

The payments arent really an issue but the 9% interest is. My credit was fresh 500 back then now im 760+. I just hate owning such a shitbox and being stuck in it.

My buddy is a finance manager at a nissan/gmc dealer has been going back and forth with me and his general manager about trying to get me out of this thing without taking too much of a hurt.
We're looking at '14 Altima on their lot with 32k on it for 15k. This is assuming a 11000 trade in on my car which is way over their suggested trade value.

So I'll end up with a 20k loan with 1.9% interest for 60/mo on the Altima.
The GM and my buddy said they literally can't do anything more then that.
Seems like a way nicer car than my cruze that I won't be upside down on as badly.

This seem like a decent route to go or is there another avenue?
>>
It's time to pay the Piper my man. Pretty much all you can do at this point is refi for a lower rate and overpay until you owe the value. You probably have 3 years to go.

The only way not to be upside down is through money
>>
>>17805371
Stop buying frivolous things, stop eating out, focus all your disposable income on paying off that car. Once you've paid it off you can sell it and buy a 3k Toyota Corolla.
>>
>>17805387
>>17805752
These.
Buying yet another overpriced shitter is not the way
>>
File: IMG_20170820_185334665.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_185334665.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17805752
Or once you've put yourself into a fine equity position you can buy something that isn't boring as fuck that's relatively new
>>
>>17805371
It's too late now, but there is fuck loads of finantial info on the internet. Do a lot of research before you do anything over $1000 again. Whether it's buying a laptop or financing a house, DO SOME READING ON WHAT TO DO, WHEN TO DO IT, AND HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY.

New cars are a meme anyways. The only thing that holds it's value worse is probably ammeters.
>>
>>17805752
Food was the biggest financial drain on me. I've gotten it down to $240 a month.
>>
>>17806159
Disgusting
>>
>>17805387
>>17806159
This.

Or if you have GAP insurance, wrap that motherfucker around a tree. You can walk away from the Cruze free and clear, and deal with a slightly higher insurance premium for a couple years
>>
File: laughing.jpg (24KB, 390x304px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
24KB, 390x304px
>>17805371
You have to pay for being stupid.
Or default, face a repo and cripple your credit rating for the next 7 years.
Jewed™
>>
The Altima has been wrecked or flooded.
>>
>>17805371
>it's worth maybe 7-10k and I still owe $16k
By the time you pay it off it will be worth $1,500-.
>>
>>17806661
>The Altima has been wrecked or flooded.

God you are gonna have soooo many flood cars coming out of Texas within the next 3 to 6 months. Shit will be as bad as Katrina
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.