[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you shift to neutral when blipping or am i just autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1501044596431.png (778KB, 1456x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1501044596431.png
778KB, 1456x1092px
Do you shift to neutral when blipping or am i just autistic?
>>
>>17805217
Not sure what you are but it's in the realm of retarded
>>
>>17805217
actually if you don't, rev matching does nothing for the transmission and you're just avoiding shift shock for the rest of the powertrain
>>
>>17805217
that's double-clutching. keep it up.
>>
Do you daily drive an 18 wheeler?

If not, congratulations, you're retarded.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_clutch_(technique)
>>
"Blipping" = being an obnoxious baby. Please stop this. The rest of the world hates you for it, and the problem is that enough of them hate what you do, they'll pass more stupid laws to stop you from doing it, and then none of us can have nice things.
>>
>>17805260
What do i do instead of blipping?
>>
>>17805260
You can't fucking hear it if you have a stock muffler

Which you should, because 5hp isn't worth annoying everyone and yourself.

>>17805264
Ruin some part of your car, usually the clutch through excessive slip

This is the part where he tells you his clutch is still fine, not that he'd know because he never revs his engine to the point where it produces enough power to make his dying clutch slip because revving your engine is bad for the car or something.
>>
>>17805260
What the fuck are you talking about?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.