[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would It Be Legal To Drive This?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4336.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4336.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm considering driving the car to the body shop, in the morning, but I'm not sure driving with a damaged roof and no rear window would be considered "safe". I've already removed the chunks of glass, but there are still pieces of it on the speaker deck.
>>
Just get underneath it and push on the roof with your legs until it unbends back into place
>>
Good question, let us know when you find out.
>>
>>17803655
Lmaoing at the thought of someone doing this
>>
>>17803676
I wouldn't think it would take much effort to do; the roof has always sounded like I was in a mobile home whenever a strong wind was blowing.
>>
>>17803728
Well it's worth a shot, I mean worst case ontario it'll just be more bent and you need it repaired anyway. If there's any glass you're concerned about you could just tape it up to prevent it from fragmenting further
>>
The police would be of the least concern if you're driving that anon.
>>
>>17803642
Bruh, taking it to a body shop? You should be taking it to a junkyard? Is it repairable? Sure, anything can be repaired if you throw enough money at it. Is it worth it? Probably not. I have seen videos of some dude in Russia fixing BMWs that look like that. But BMWs cost a lot more than that shitbox and their labor is a lot cheaper due to third world country.
>>
File: drawing.png (15KB, 991x564px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
15KB, 991x564px
>>17803676
>>
>>17805193
How short are you?
You should be able to get on your back and use only your legs without additional leverage.
>>
>Remove all glass including glass stuck to old caulk (hardest part)
>Bend back to shape with legs from inside
>Buy junkyard rear glass and caulk into place with black high-quality caulk
>Use insurance check to buy memecar
>>
Cut off roof and enjoy a summer of fun.
>>
>>17805193
He's a small guy
>>
>>17805193
Thanks for this Image, guy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.