[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ vs the state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 7.jpg (12KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
12KB, 600x576px
I can't be the only person who finds it fucking retarded that I have to pay the state to be allowed to buy a car right?
>>
don't use the roads then
>>
>>17803192
The road I ALREADY PAY FOR??
>>
>>17803183
I think you're featured in this video op https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg
>>
>>17803478
>t. bootlicker
>>
Why not /o/ vs /osg/? That would be a better thread than this bait.
>>
>>17803195
kek this
>>
>paying an exorbitant amount of money for a sticker and a piece of paper

Fuck car registration.
>>
>>17803596
$350 in the state of Florida. It's fucking robbery
>>
>>17803183
>buy a shitbike for $15000
>pay $150 use tax

fucking WA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
KOKESHFORNOTPRESIDENT
>>
>>17803561
>t. anarchist
>>
>>17803800
>not wanting to pay your multiple obscene taxes for your vehicle?
>LMAO ANARCHIST
>>
>>17803601
>>17803636
Is that a month? You guys pay your ass off and they still let tyrone drive around in his uninsured, not inspected Cadillac?
>>
Remember that driving is a privilege, not a right, if you want to use the road without paying taxes then why don't you ride a gay little bicycle you fucking poorfags
>>
>>17803478
Holy shit, people are fucking idiots.
>>
>>17804086
Fuck off with that bullshit, "driving is a privilege" the same way owing guns is a "privilege"
I pay for these roads and all the fucks who work on them, I'll use them as I please
>>
>>17803183
You can buy cars as you please. You're paying the state for building the roads to drive on, and to manage the required administration in regards to public roads and public traffic.
>>
That's okay, here in NB Canada I will be paying $450 tax to put a car on the road that I paid $300 for. A car whose tax has already been paid half a dozen times.

I'm okay with the idea of paying tax on a new vehicle, but paying tax on a used item is ridiculous.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.