[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: rev.png (146KB, 426x450px) Image search: [Google]
rev.png
146KB, 426x450px
What are some dreams you've had about your car?

I just woke up from a dream that I finally fixed my shit barge, then got slammed into head first by a student driver in a Twingo.
>>
>>17800151
Every now and then I'm getting nightmares about getting flashed for driving too fast or going over red lights.
It is like in a bad comedy movie, I'm getting flashed again and again till I wake up with my heart pounding.

Fuck germans hiding those speed cameras behind speed signs.
>>
>>17800151
I have dreams that my teeth fall out then i crash into a wall in my Audi
>>
File: 1425515095057.png (5KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1425515095057.png
5KB, 255x253px
I have a recurring dream that it's a few months from now and I burn through my clutch because I haven't gotten any better at manual then now.
I hope it's just my brain trying to psyche me out and not a premonition or something.
>>
>>17800151
I had a dream I wrecked a 3500 silverado drag racing in the highschool parking lot and when I was fixing it I lost the radiator somewhere in my garage; the women in my life were telling me how stupid it is and just being bitches while I was looking for it. Glad I could wake up from it.
>>
OK, dream analyzers, this one's for you. I had one hell of a nightmare this morning, really bizarre and absurd. I dreamt that I had left work to go find some lunch. I was unsuccessful in finding anything but needed to get back to work, so I was heading back downtown when I hit what I thought was either a cat or a small person? Either way I couldn't really tell but I pulled over and ran back where I found this really handsome guy in stylish circus like clothing, maybe burning man-esque looking over the body, and then he picked it up and it was just a bundle of clothing. He said everything was fine and what I like to come in for some tea to calm down a little bit. So I went in, he was very handsome and he gave me some tea and some kisses, which was bizarre but whatever. It's a dream. So I hang out for a while, met the house mates and explored his really fantastic giant crazy weird house. After a while I said OK I really need to go back to work it's after one so he gives me a plastic cone of butter toffee almonds similar to the county fair and I go on my way. I head out around the corner to my car and couldn't find it at first then I saw his tall friend from the house looking at the car admiring it so we talked about it for a while, and he thinks it's pretty cool. Tall handsome friend is also there but then he takes off. So as I get into my car the other tall friend starts taking one of my tires off and I told him dude I got to go back to work and put my car back together, and he just laughs and keeps going and then all of a sudden he's got almost all the tires off my car and I'm like what the fuck are you doing I have to go to work come on man put my car back together. He just laughs and stuffs some random county fair type stuffies and other weird random things in the wheel wells so I get super upset and go back to the house. When I get to the house I see
con't
>>
Mango chilling on one of the couches reading a magazine, and I ask so wait hang on I'm trying to go back to work right now who's there? Mango replied, oh it's fine they're teaching a class down there right now. So I go back out to my car and I don't even recognize it anymore it's still my car but it's missing its engine now and all of its drivetrain and suspension stuff. WTF! So I'm super upset, worried that Ryan will be furious, I don't know what else to do, so since I have been thinking about calling 911 this whole time because seriously WTF, call the cops took them a while to come down but then they did and by that time it was nighttime and dark. The cops that were there laughed at me because I couldn't even recognize where my own car was as it was just a shell and had been moved to the carport on the property of tall handsome man, but they still tried to convince all of the mechthugs to put my car back together. And then I think I woke up. Unconsolable. Even though it was such a silly concept, and of course I'm laughing about it now. Heh.
>>
>>17800853
Dreams are one hell of a drug man. Don't worry about it unless you have the dream a few more times since it's just your brain shitposting when it has nothing to do.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.