[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giorgetto Giugiaro general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Pi4BnEUbLZs.jpg (139KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
Pi4BnEUbLZs.jpg
139KB, 1280x687px
Is any car more beautiful than the original BMW M1?

Also general Giorgetto Giugiaro thread
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (129KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
129KB, 950x633px
>>17798098
In my opinion, the MR2 SW20, even non turbo rev 1 varients, are striking.

They evoke a memory of a different time through how different they look. I saw one for the first time in broad daylight the other day, and it sent a fucking bolt of lightening through my heart. It is perfect.

That's something that the absolutely immaculate NSX NA1 that I saw today couldn't do.

The SW20 I saw had oxidized paint, but even then, there was just something about it.
>>
>>17798570
But of course, the M1 is absolutely beautiful too.

Not in the same way as the SW20 though.
>>
>>17798570
Mr2 turns you on more than an NSX? You some kind of faggots?
>>
Every angle, every curve evokes the kind of raw, desperate beauty that burns in your mind for years. The kind of perfection that seems impossible in the physical world. It's absolute art, the kind of sublime thing that would make a man do terrible deeds.

It as near to divinity in steel as I have ever seen, and the noise it makes from it's trumpets could signal Revelations.
>>
>>17798570
SW20 proportions are in a weird spot. It doesn't have the stubby cuteness of the AW11, but it's still too short, tall, and bland to be sleek or aggressive.
>>
> OP presents the mighty M1
> discuss about the SW20.

/o/ in a nutshell.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.