[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys see any cool cars on your way to work / school lately?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 20170603_200833.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_200833.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
You guys see any cool cars on your way to work / school lately? I saw a Mk3 Supra today. I didn't get a picture. I did see a clean as fuck FD RX-7 the other month. On my way back, I DID get a picture. No owner present, and as I was leaving a tow truck started to pull up
>>
>>17795963
>as I was leaving a tow truck started to pull up

lol typical rotary shit.

Its a nice FD tho. Doesnt look too bad even with the two tone thing going on.
>>
>>17795975
Yeah man. I'm fairly sure it was well taken care of (it had a Rotary Shop plate frame on the back). Ironic though since it's on the side of the road. It's a bad angled picture but it was clean from every side
>>
>>17795987
doesnt matter if it was taken care of. Rotary engines are more problematic than a normal piston engine.
>>
Nope we only have shitboxes ricers and boring grocery getters
>>
Saw an 740Le today, a new one. Not really amazing but you never see the flagship sedans here.

Something more interesting is an R33 GT-R about a mile from where I live. Saw it parked on the front yard again yesterday or the day before that and that's where I think the owner lives as it's usually parked behind a slammed Opel Vectra B which is his daily I guess.
>>
>>17795963
Recently,

Aventador
McLaren
Enzo
Zonda
>>
When it comes In the port XD
>>
I see a sweet snow white R32 GTR every day on my way to College, I also saw an Aventador once
>>
I saw a well maintained almost like new Volvo 240 sedan yesterday

other than that I havent seen anything even slightly interesting for a long time
>>
Saw a black NSX that had a fresh paint job, newly redone interior with dark tan leather seats, expensive performance rims, and modded car mirrors.

It was fucken amazing wish I was a richboi
>>
There was a Bentley convertible something or other at work today.

...Parked in the reserved for disabled employees and visitors spaces without a disabled tag.
>>
File: IMG_5693.jpg (72KB, 445x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5693.jpg
72KB, 445x459px
Had an R34 Skyline GTR come to my work a few days ago (Bestbuy)
A lady was driving it so I assumed she knew a bit about cars to drive that I asked the lady what car she was driving
>"I dunno some Nissan sports car my dad bought me for graduation"

Honestly wanted to follow her home and just take the car from that undeserving driver.
>>
>>17798365
>girl that knows nothing about cars driving a nissan r34 GTR
>girl driving stick

doubt, tldr shit that never happened.
>>
I saw a Pontiac Vibe GT on the highway in my Matrix XRS. I'd never seen one, just regular vibes. Didn't even know they had a sport trim until I found mine a week ago
>>
>>17795963
I work out of my car so I get to see a bunch of cars every day. And I live on Cape Cod so the entire summer is full of richfags and nice cars. Nothing too bonkers this year though.
>LC500
>aventador SV
>murcielago lp640
>tons of ferraris, usually f430
>more maseratis than I care to admit
>new NSX
>lots of bentleys

Haven't seen a Quadrifoglio yet, and the JDM scene isn't very prevalent up here. Occasionally you'll see Supras and FD RX7s. Actually saw a clean and completely stock-looking FD on the highway last week... driven by a chick in her late 20s
>>
File: IMG_20170825_211912.jpg (210KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170825_211912.jpg
210KB, 1365x1024px
Parked next to a beat up MR2 the other night. It looked very /o/.
>>
Didn't get a picture, but today when I was out walking I saw a GT3 RS drive by, probably heading towards the nearby Porsche dealer. Some younger guy driving with a chick in tow. Having not seen one before, I was kind of surprised at how quiet it was when cruising at low speeds.
>>
>>17795963
>350z
>new cayman
>new boxter
>IS F
>sometimes miata
>lots of built wrx's
>3000GT TT
>>
>>17795963
My own car is the coolest car I see on my commute on 99% of days.

Although I did see an Audi R8 earlier today, that one was cooler than mine.
>>
not really a cool car or something i saw but
>walk out of my apartment to grab a smoke at around 1am
>hear boxer engine in the hills blasting
>that beautiful rumble and pop pop pop afterwards
>remember passing a legacy earlier while driving home
was kinda cool, since car culture is dead here, so any loud or more powerful car is a nice sight
>>
>>17799291
not fucking legacy, impreza
i am retarded
>>
>>17795963
We'll I see a mkiii supra every day, since I drive one.
Also see a ta23 celica, but that's mine too.
Other than that, I take the train so I see nothing but people on smartphones.
>>
>>17795963
I've never seen a Supra on the street. Only a Mk4 on a car convention some years back. But we have some Skylines around here. Have seen a R34 and a Stagea last month.
>>
Saw an older man driving a GT-R on the highway. Wanted to snap a picture but I don't like using a phone while driving.
>>
>>17799299
It's just a GT-R anon, no need to whip out a camera.
>>
>R32 GTR
>De Tomaso Pantera
>AE86 (real, RHD one)
>Mk 4 Supra
>Ferrari 488
>Porsche 959

Last one was a gigantic surprise since I was in the shit part of Vegas going to a dispensary.
>>
File: 20170826_163901.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_163901.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>17795963
This hooned past me, loudest car I've ever heard. Sounded like they'd shoved a loudspeaker up the exhaust, but it was still the stock V6 sound. Pretty good.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.