[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is happening in the timeline where the idx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2013_nissan_idx_4 (1).jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2013_nissan_idx_4 (1).jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
What do you think is happening in the timeline where the idx made it to production?
>>
>>17794265
Dealers overcharge the fuck out of it and it lasts for 3 model years of increasingly miserable sales before Renault/Nissan axes it and even then the overcharged IDXs will remain on dealer lots as dealers grow ever more desperate to sell them to buyers who moved on years ago.
>>
They wouldnt have sold and nissan would die because they spent money on a instagram retard who thought this car would be el shizzle.

Its such an ugly piece of shit. You have to draw a line somewhere and nissan did. For the better
>>
>>17794313
They should have drawn the line at the Juke but apparently that sells pretty well.
>>
>>17794313
I think if anything, it would've cannibalized z sales.
>>
>>17794316
my friend has a juke, its terrible
>>
>>17794313

Not only was it ugly, but

>CVT only
>a fucking 1.4L engine

why did people get so fucking excited about ANYTHING Ghosn actually got involved with?
>>
File: Coffee.jpg (7KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.jpg
7KB, 226x166px
You're all a bunch of fucking retards driving 94' civics with rusted fucking cats.

This car looks amazing. It is a brilliant throw back to the boxie style of the 80's and 90's. It looks borderline muscle, while still being obviously import. It is a great design with real potential for a small, rear-wheel drive, light weight enthusiast car.

I'm honestly surprised so many of you posers are all agreeing with each other about it sucking. This car is fantastic.

It is indeed a shame it is a CVT tranny, but wiki says it is manual. So, at least their's that.
>>
president ron paul successfully reinstitutes the gold standard, the dollar is so strong that the world economy is roaring at unprecendented levels thanks to high demand from american consumers for economically priced imported goods. racial relations have never beem better as privatized prisons have been banned under the constitution and thanks to the ending of the war on drugs. america has never been greater and its citizenry never been happier, the american way is once again the envy of the world.
>>
>>17794309
>>17794313
>>17794316
>>17794356
>>17794359
>>17794361
>>17794494
good goyim, let the hate fill you, this is the only way to be good goyim so that you dont see how the bureacratic fat cats in washington sold you all out so that the corporations can continue making you all hate each other but dont worry about that the new iphone is about to be announced, youll want to get one so you can feel slightly better than the people that didnt get one right away. by the way make sure to check your facebook friends feeds because theyre having the time of their lives.
>>
>>17794502
I don't see how we can simultaneously have an economy and/or standard of living that is the envy of the world and have "economically priced imported goods" in high demand.

Part of the reason the american economy was doing so well in the 50s and 60s was because we bought stuff locally... all that shit went right out the window due to the "economically priced imported goods" aka (made in CHINNUH).
>>
>>17794564
american workers are creating the best automobiles, health care instruments and equipment, heavy machinery, high speed trains, solar tech, green tech, and thanks to the strong dollar german engineers have flocked to america to create fusion nuclear energy, a new american made export.
>>
the speaker company bose has entered new markets such as the television market, making american tv's the best once again. bose not just speakers, theyre an american electronics company now.
>>
File: 1503806936930.jpg (92KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
1503806936930.jpg
92KB, 750x749px
>>17794575
this, this right here gets my dick veiny.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.