[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do motorcycles attract more grills?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What is your experience? Does it make you instantly more attractive/easier to approach grills?
>>
>>17791185
Yes.
But to actually fuck, you have to both hit the gym and drop below 10% bodyfat.

Wont work if you are the fattest of fucks and wont work of you're a skinnyfag.
>>
>>17791185
No.
i didn't actually mean make a thread about getting a bike when i commented on your first car post btw.
>>
>>17791185
its like being in a band, they lose interest around the age of 21.
>>
>>17791185
One time I got laid solely because of my bike when I was 19. Hasn't happened since. Like 6 months ago, some girl gave me a pretty good "fuck me" sorta smile and nod type deal, but it doesn't really count since I had my visor down.

Those are the only two times it's ever helped me.

>riding for 12 years now
>>
>>17791246
try going to the beech in summer with a spare helmet, or new years.
lots of girls will ask for a ride on the bike, most of them will actually get on and all of them will probably fuck if you suggest it after pulling over.
>>
>>17791185
Yes. Motorcycle means disposable money.
If this is not your case, they'll lose interest as soon as they realize it.
>>
definitely yes. My bike is DL650, it is not even close to pussy magnet. But I fucked some females with its help, two of them were married women. My current gf being schoolgirl had relations with guy, who had bike. He broke his neck on it. I am biker too, it helped to win her over a lot. I can only imagine what beautiful may be life of guys who have rise rockets or chrome farters.
>>
No. If you can't get laid without a bike, having one won't make you a pussy magnet.
You do get a lot of attention from ~10 year old boys and middle-aged men though. Plus you can easily make friends with other riders.
And finally, bikes are more fun.
>>
No, they attract men.
>>
File: 1487051370362.jpg (164KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487051370362.jpg
164KB, 683x1024px
>>17791194
I'm not some fatass, I'm average Joe that goes to the gym 3x week, 12% bf and 5'8 manlet. I just wondered if it helps with girls cuz I'm twin turbo autist when it comes to approach. I just can't break the ice
>>
Until i take the helmet off :'(
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.