[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you give me a reason why I shouldn't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1999 Mercedes Benz C230 SC_001.jpg (165KB, 1248x831px) Image search: [Google]
1999 Mercedes Benz C230 SC_001.jpg
165KB, 1248x831px
can you give me a reason why I shouldn't?
>>
They're not particularly good and you can get better cars for the price
>>
>>17789855
Owned one, loved it, Big W202 chassis fan.
Transmission could die at any moment ($3k to fix) , you can get a Lexus Is300 for the price and get a much better car.
>>
>>17789855
One day on the stop lights someone will roll up beside you in an w140 s600 and look all smug at you. Part of you will die that day and you will never recover after realizing the fact that you bought a poor man's w140 lookalike.
>>
I can give you plenty

Old
Rust
Heavy
Manuals are rare if you want anything bigger than 2 liters

I still really liked mine tho
>>
>>17789953
In what dimension doesn't an IS300 not cost three times as much as a W202 230K?
>>
>>17789855
I own one and rust and electronics are the biggest issue
its an okay car
but like >>17789884 said you can get better cars for the money, for example, a W124 E-Class Wagon which is far better in every regard except that you sit higher and can't lower the seats
>>
>>17789855
because a w201 or a w124-wagon are much better all while providing the same ownership experience

and the second you get it you SHOULD replace the flex discs because fucking everyone forgets that its one of the most important wear parts
>>
File: IMG_20170625_152851_516.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170625_152851_516.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
>>17790102
Sucks being felon tier poorfag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.