[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1200px-Mitsubishi_logo.svg.png (31KB, 1200x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Mitsubishi_logo.svg.png
31KB, 1200x1032px
What happened bros?
>>
Renault ruining yet another company
>>
>>17789754
Pretty sure they were getting fucked way before Renault bought them. they started using engines from the Global Engine Alliance which is a joint-venture between FCA, Hyundai and Mitsubishi themselves to save on development cost. it wasn't a surprise that they were struggling to meet Emissions and Renault saw an opportunity to snag another hurting brand.
>>
>>17789802
Correct.

Mitsubishi got fucked real hard by Gaymler-chrysler. The cars from that Era 2000s until recent past years were pretty shit. Just as Mitsubishi was recovering, Renault shows up. Prepare for more fuckery like the eclipse cross.
>>
File: 2016-07-24 19.16.58.jpg (855KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-24 19.16.58.jpg
855KB, 1920x1080px
i have pic related and apart from some electrical problems (mirrors etc) i had no real problems so far

shame to see them in ruin
>>
no one was buying Evo's cause they're expensive.
I doubt most people even know about the VR-4 galants, so they would've had shit sales.
>>
They are focusing more on their heavy industry and forgetting about this passenger car nonsense
>>
>>17789752
Something about letting people have free cars.
>>
File: mits0652.jpg (41KB, 555x326px) Image search: [Google]
mits0652.jpg
41KB, 555x326px
>>17789859
>The cars from that Era 2000s until recent past years were pretty shit.
Maybe in the US. Globally however their cars through this stage were on point. Hell, the third gen Montero was on top of its game.
>Just as Mitsubishi was recovering, Renault shows up. Prepare for more fuckery like the eclipse cross.
See, this is bitter sweet for me. On one hand it looks as though the full size Montero will now be spared in the form of likely platform sharing with the Nissan Patrol/Safari. Before Renault showed up it was certainly facing the chopping block.
On the other hand however, after making top tier midsize 4x4 pickups and SUVs, it looks as though the L200 and Montero Sport will merge with Nissan's midsize platform, the Navara.
>>
>>17790142
Two seperate companies
>>
passenger car market outside Japan was never a great concern for them.

they make great trucks, SUVs, and Kei cars.
>>
>>17789752
they never really gave a shit about their car division, it's chump change compared to everything else they do
>>
>>17791576
This. Mitsubishi was never really good, not even Evo.
>>
>>17791609

Galant/Sima had a solidrep here in the 80s/early 90s, affordable reliable Jap quality as compared to the rusting crap that most European manufactureres were churning out at that time.
>>
>>17791609
What are you talking about?
>>
>>17789752
Mitsi followed the money, and sports cars just aren't profitable especially in the States. It's easier to sell shit 3cyl povo-hatches and lifted diesel Lancers to roasties than it is to sell a decade-old expensive and uncomfortable tuner's platform to the sort who can afford them in the first place. Though the ASX and Mirage also sell well enough outside Burgerstan and they do odd kei cars in Nippon.

>>17792129
It's a bus cuck meme.
>>
they made gay consumer cars in the 90s/00s
>>
>>17792957
>lifted diesel Lancers
Shit, I think I just got a chub.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.