[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ND vs S2K

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: white_1024.jpg (446KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
white_1024.jpg
446KB, 1024x554px
I'd had my heart set on an AP2 S2000 for a while now, but have also been looking at the ND. It'd be easier to get the ND in good condition since it's far newer, and might be easier to maintain in general, which while that isn't a huge deal, is a little bonus.
>>
>>17789355
If you plan to turbo it or some shit get a s2000. Otherwise Miata.
>>
>>17789355
S2k's are reliable and quite easy to maintain. I have an AP1 with 113k miles I daily drive, and besides usual servicing, maintenance and wear/tear parts I haven't really spent much on it. It does tend to eat through tyres and brakes fairly quickly, but that's more to do with my driving than the car itself. Overall, it's a great car, so I'd presume the newer model is just as good if not better
I'd definitely suggest an AP2 - I'm considering upgrading to one myself
>>
>>17789403
Why do you want to make the switch? I also have an ap1.
>>
>>17789355
Be sure to sit in both to make sure you fit well.

The ND's harder to crash, which is nice. It's also easier to drive if you aren't wringing it out, and you get all the usual tech stuff that new cars come with. I'm spoiled by my new car's nav system.

But if you're going to drive somewhere that has room for error, the S2000's too special to pass up.
>>
>>17789355
The sounds the S2000 makes are too good to pass up
>>
File: MIATA-FRS.jpg (194KB, 2052x1189px) Image search: [Google]
MIATA-FRS.jpg
194KB, 2052x1189px
>>17789355
ND is sooooo slooooow it gets beaten by a slower than a slower than a minivan.
>>
>>17789567
I fit in both just fine, and have plenty of somewhat spacious, rarely used back roads to play with

>>17789403
Glad to hear
>>
ND owner here

Im also a big fan of the s2k but I chose the ND for the obvious reason that you get a newer car with newer tech, parts etc. Why buy an old roadsters when you can have a new one. Also remember that the ND weighs less than s2k. Makes a big difference.

Aside from that the ND is fucking awesome car, have so much fun driving it. Good low and mid engine power/torque the, and the top end is where its a bit weaker but Its a roadster so its focus isnt really on power. For what it had its sufficient and their alot of power mods already.

Handling is great and you definetly feel it when you throw it hard against turns and corners.

ND is one of the best new cars I have driven in a long time, feels like a throwback to when jap cars where fucken awesome(90's)

Buy one right now, you will bot regret it
>>
I just went from an NA to an ap1 s2k. Decide whether you want to spend more money on a new car. Also realize that if you buy an s2k youre gonna buy something someone beat on, hard
>>
File: 1447816162-fiat1.jpg (1MB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1447816162-fiat1.jpg
1MB, 1500x750px
>>17789355
Get a Fiata and tune it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.