[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /o/ ever sold a car and regret it later?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: scared.png (1MB, 1019x881px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
1MB, 1019x881px
I put a busted up car that yet potentially has potential (level 100 sentence structure) on my local buy-sell website. I'm mostly doing this because it would pay off my small credit card debt in a pinch and I could immediately start working towards getting the project car I really want. However I don't know if I should just be patient and keep the car I'm thinking of selling and fix that or just sell it and get the other car that I would need to put less effort in the first place. It's like I don't know which car I want more.

I don't want to make the same mistake my grandfather made twice by selling two vehicles he shouldn't have and then hating himself for it later down the line.

How do I know I'm making the right choice /o/? How do I know I'm not selling it for too little or if I should even sell it at all?

I would tell you guys what the car in question is but then you'll all call me a faggot and tell me to fuck off pic somewhat related.
>>
>>17783968

Yeah I spent over 400 hours restoring and cleaning a 1967 C10 longbed CST and sold it last year to go to school to become an electrician.

Despite doing well I can't find an apprenticeship and I live at home and drive a 2003 civic with head gasket issues. Been drinking more and more lately and realizing the longer I stay unemployed the less employable I am.
>>
>>17783986
well I think the best bet for you is just to take 100% initiative when it comes to talking to employers and stuff. The longer you wait the worse it gets.
>>
>>17783968
if post ends in 9 you have to post a pic of the car
>>
File: F1GTR_LeMans_9__mid-750x500.jpg (72KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
F1GTR_LeMans_9__mid-750x500.jpg
72KB, 750x500px
Back in the early 2000s, my dad sold hes E30 M3 for around 15k. He kicks himself everyday for seeing how much they go for now.

My dumbass is sitting here looking for a good s54 Clownshoe to snag for less than 50k
>>
>>17783968
If you think you'll regret it, you'll regret it
>>
File: resized.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
resized.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
>>17784169
fuck man. why.

this is the car that i want to sell, and the car I want is a 1972 Mach 1 Cobra Jet Mustang.

It's either one or the other but the Capri is twin turbo charged and used to be used for racing. like literal racing.

In my situation it makes more sense to just sell the Capri and get my debt paid to work towards something else, but that Capri might be something special.
>>
>>17784213
also yeah OP here I'm the capri faggot.
>>
>>17784199
I disagree, I've been in situations before where I was on the fence about doing something or not, and then was glad I did it after the fact.
>>
Yea I sold my first car and missed it so much I'm buying it back. Don't sell something that has sentimental value. Ever.
>>
Traded a shitbox Miata for a much faster shitbox Saab. I can't get rid of the thing now, I've had it for over a year and it keeps sucking money away
>>
>>17784213
>twin turbo charged
-doubt
>>
>>17785884
I'm going to check it out tomorrow and if this thread is still up I'll confirm if it is what I think it is, but my grandfather who's been holding on to it for all these years for me always claims that it is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.