[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I ask you for a perspective? Say someone is successful in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503863508058.jpg (18KB, 403x286px) Image search: [Google]
1503863508058.jpg
18KB, 403x286px
Can I ask you for a perspective?
Say someone is successful in life and they have a good career from hard work and dedication. They end up in their early 30s and than they notice they have nothing to do in life except work
Any tips? I'm trying to change my life from being a successful workaholic to somewhat of a normal person
>>
>>17782399
GO out to drink and shit, buy a car and drive on the weekends. It's okay being introverted but if you don't want to be then you have to work towards pushing yourself out of the house. Push yourself to live in the moment and all that shit. You're a work in progress and everything takes time, remember that.
>>
I wouldn't recommend cars if you weren't into them since a young age. Working on anything less than a pristine example is a pain due to corrosion, it's very easy to be overconfident in your driving skills and end up odd a cliff or in a ditch, tickets lead to insurance rape, etc.
If you've always had a passing interest disregard all that and start shopping. You're doing fine being a workaholic money-wise, just find something you truly love to pour some of your autism into when you're off work.
>>
>>17782399
Get into improving your body, fixing stuff, go outdoors, meet girls, do something
Just dont be afraid to suck at anything at first

Also take this shit to >>>/adv/
>>
Buy a motorcycle.

Cheap to run, simple, can go crazy modding it for speed or cafe racer, doesn't take up much space, many as fuck, and you can waste your whole life wandering aimlessly.

Or get a shrink.
>>
>>17782399
you were supposed to spend your twenties fucking off and banging sluts while saving money and building a nest of tangible assets like a house and stock portfolio. then marry a sub 25 year old woman and settle down to have kids and spend your years collecting shitbox cars to wrench on and expanding your little mini empire.

pretty standard american male stuff m8
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.