[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on 4th gen Camaros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Thinking about buying a 4th gen camaro or should I buy something else.
>>
Really fast. Reliable. Half the engine is under the dash. Shitty interior.
>>
>>17779717
get something else it looks like shit
>>
>>17779717
Find one before the facelift where some piece of shit designer tried to make it look like a Dodge stratus. Square headlights are best headlights
>>
>>17779735
I think you meant shitty interior and body
>>
>>17779766
But those don't have the LS engine.
>>
Cheapest power, but overall not a great platform. Add power and you'll have things breaking. Even if you push the LS hard stock it'll rip out the rear end.
>>
>>17779785
So save up and put one in it. And then you'll want a new transmission, and you'll realize you need a new rear end to transfer the most power out of your new setup. Then replace all the brakes because with all that extra power your going into turns to fast. Then after the brakes realize you can squeeze the turns faster if you just replace the shocks and struts with something a little more stiff and aggressive. Simple really.
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
There's something off about the proportions, I've always thought they look too long and slender like a flying wedge, somehow the trans am of this year doesn't have that problem

I'd go with a mustang of similar year, they had a European design and are a dime a dozen right now
>>
>>17779826

newedge is my favorite mustang

it's perfect in any way in my opinion. The lines and roundness makes it perfect for me
>>
>>17779834

I drive a New Edge GT. These cars are garbage quality. In the future the only one I'd consider buying would be the Cobra because of dat engine and dat IRS.
>>
File: IMG_0113.jpg (36KB, 676x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
36KB, 676x328px
>>17779847
He's talking about the body shape and design not the build quality, most domestic cars of that era are pretty low quality

I bought mine for 400 because I'm replacing the entire suspension with upgrades like full poly bushings and coilovers, and eibach swaybars. The engines getting rebuilt/turbo kit and the interior will be changed and upgraded my whim, the low cost and high availability of new edge mustangs makes them easily modified
Also I agree the new edge is the best looking mustang aside from the 65-70 classics
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.