[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tailgater shits himself after a brakecheck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 5000x5000px
>tailgater shits himself after a brakecheck
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>17776641
>when some idiot in a shit box with wheels smaller than your rotors tries to brake check you
>>
File: IMG_1521.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>17776641
Death to tailgaters. Especially these faggots on crotch rockets wearing shorts and a tshirt.
>>
this must be a southern phenomenon. i get you are easily butthurt from growing up where pop culture and the rest of the country shits on the south for being stupid and backwards but when its 2017 and the majority of roads are still literal fucking country roads then it reinforces just how autistic southerners are. youd think they might go well maybe people will stop tailgating me if we had a competent local govt that widened the roads. but ive given up on having any faith in southerners, even with multiple lanes they still tailgate other drivers. sherman shouldve just burned everything down when he had a chance to
>>
>>17776641
>Brake check soccermom
>Stacy is too busy on her phone to hit the brakes
>She crashes into you
Ayyyyyy lmao.
>>
>>17777659
Ayyy free new car lmao
>>
>>17777666
>free car
No such thing.
>>
>>17777684
>>17777666
Especially if you daily a rare classic
>>
>>17777666
>brake check someone until they hit you
>insurance giving you anything

pick one
>>
>>17777684
>>17777742
maybe in united states of kek
>minivan rear ends my shitbox wagon
>get paid enough money to fix it all with new parts, fix some rust/dents that were in completely other spots and still have 1k€ left
>>
>>17777845
but did you goad them into smashing up your shitbox?
>>
>>17777742
With a brake check you can just claim you saw something on the road.
Phone? No excuse.
>>
>>17777666
>free car
Until she shows the dash cam footage and you lose your license for reckless driving.
>>
>>17777929
>implying stacys have dash cams
>implying that dash cam saw the "poor little kitty cat" that ran in front of me
>>
>>17777742
In Italy rear ending always give you 100% of the fault lol you're obliged to maintain the safety distance from the other car, no matter what the other driver do, even provoking.
>>
Don't brakecheck, just let off the gas and coast until you're below the speed limit. They'll go around you eventually.
Get back up to the flow of traffic as soon as they change lanes.
>>
I just let off the gas and downshift. It's a lot more startling.
>>
>>17777056
heh

dog
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.