[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nissan went full retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2714.jpg (45KB, 610x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2714.jpg
45KB, 610x367px
>Nissan producing a Limited 370z "Nismo" roadster
>328hp engine not the 344hp
>only automatic
>49.000€
What the fuck? Is this the last proof that Nissan went totaly craz?
For 50k I can buy a fucking M4 convertible or a Boxter GTS. This is beyond stupid.
>>
File: Chinese_DIY_Lamborghini.jpg (45KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese_DIY_Lamborghini.jpg
45KB, 550x366px
The 370z in itself is proof that Nissan is run by bean-counting tards. It has barely progressed in 15 years and is now antiquated versus the competition.

I would probably choose a new camaro over a new 370z
>>
>>17773617
I love the concept, a rwd V6 sportscar for a fair price. But they fucked it up by using the old V6 from the 350z again. This engine is such shit for a sportscar because it's rev lazy like a fucking truck engine.
>>
>>17773617
>It has barely progressed in 15 years and is now antiquated versus the competition.

That's what makes it desirable anon.

If it ain't broke, why fix it? The design still holds up well today, likewise with the Frontier.
>>
>>17773723
Whats weird is that the EU Frontier equivalent, the Navara got redesigned completely (independent rear suspension), while the US stayed the same.
>>
>>17773739
Even weirder is that they scrapped the Pathfinder but left the Frontier virtually untouched.
>>
Link? All I can find are articles about the concept from 2015. It wouldn't surprise me that it's auto only, but reducing the horsepower seems odd.

Zs are my favorite cars, but I've kind of given up hope that Nissan will replace or innovate them in any meaningful way in the near future. That said, having such a long run makes it very attractive as a platform when I have more money in the future.
>>
>>17773723
What makes it desirable is that they're dirt cheap and any nig or hick with shit credit can finance them

They get BTFO by the competition otherwise
>>
>>17773723
That makes no sense to me. The concept of the Z's is still great but the engine and the weight of the 350/370z was a mistake. And now trying to sell this combination for 50k is just stupid.
>>
>>17773756
Don't know if they sell it in America. The link is german and the article from yesterday. They sell it here in Europe and in Japan.
http://www.autozeitung.de/nissan-370z-nismo-roadster-concept-91950.html
>>
File: IMG_8461.png (157KB, 721x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8461.png
157KB, 721x437px
>>17773609
M4 convertible is 76k msrp and boxster gts is around 74k
>>
>>17773790
Buy them as 1 year old with 10-15.000km and your under 50k here in germany and the car is like brand new.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.