[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italian car thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: img.jpg (39KB, 958x350px)
img.jpg
39KB, 958x350px
Let's discuss about italian cars.

I must say that the Fiat Tipo is tempting me.
Anyone who drove it can share some opinions?
Quattroruote is good and all but driving a car for 100 km doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1496146421351.jpg (1MB, 1550x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1496146421351.jpg
1MB, 1550x1800px
>>17769121
tony here
sincerely fuck the sedan. Hatchback looks nicer and has a 120 tjet engine. suspension is nice and soft, so the ride quality is remarkable. interior plastics fitment is actually quite good, as opposed to the quality of the materials. pretty reliable too. I work in a fiat dealership and so far no major problems with it, apart from the typical maintenance stuff like oil or something. can recommend it
>>
(((Quattroruote)))
>>
>>17769121
That's not an italian car.

It's an American car with an italian badgeswap.
>>
>>17769894
Please tell us why do you think such thing is even remotely real
>>
>>17769121
Are you sure that FIATs have been good at all since the 80s?
>>
>>17769121

This car reeks of the old Fiat Ablea or whatever that shitbox was called.

A car so dated, that 2005 called wanting its design back.

Mechanically wise, this car doesnt really have issues since it doesnt really have any parts.

Would I buy this 2017 Fiat Ablea ?
Yes, but only in base trim. Its a great company car, or a generic A to B, reliable, no fuss cars. Think of it as an Dacia Logan Deluxe. A Dacia Logan for hipsters or for people who want something cheap and reliable, but dont want to go for the absolute cheapest.

Would I buy it with options ?
Honestly no. Add up on the options and this car starts to cost as much as some really nice stuff. The Seat Toledo has this 2017 Ablea licked, or even the somewhat posh Skoda Rapid.

TL;DR Great car, reliable, worth the money only in base trims
>>
>>17769894
lol you're delusional if you think otherwise, Fiat owns Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge, RAM and SRT. You're the one driving spaghetti engineered cars

>>17771857
I know they aren't the best, in my family there have been an awful lot of Fiats (9 in total, most of which had problems), however a full sized sedan for the price of a Fiesta base model? That's interesting.
>>
why cant italians build affordable fun rwd cars
>>
>>17771927
124 Spider, there also the tuned up Abarth bersion.
>>
File: IMG_1620.jpg (270KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1620.jpg
270KB, 900x948px
>>17769210
>fiat tipo
>fiat

To be totally honest I like FIATs there nice the abarth range is good too, 165hp out of a 1.4T is Bretty good. My friend has the Grande punto sporting and it's just shit it's had 3 gearboxes so far, but I think that's the M32 gearbox meme.
>>
>>17771952
Actually once I was considering a Fiat Punto sporting as it was for only 1k if I recall correctly. Thankfully I didn't conclude the deal lol
>>
File: fiat-tipo-s-design-b.jpg (444KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
fiat-tipo-s-design-b.jpg
444KB, 1200x675px
>>17771871
What? It has nothing to do with the Albea, which is just a 3rd world restyled Palio.

As for the Tipo, it's the best bang for buck you'll get from the segment. It's really nice looking, too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.