[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uber etiquette/ How many of you ride or drive for uber/lyft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
/uber etiquette/

How many of you ride or drive for uber/lyft or something else?

What's the etiquette for riders in someones elses car?

Do you talk to the drivers?
>>
Your interior is gonna get shitted-up.
>>
I put dead fish under the seat and give them bad reviews for the car smelling like something died in it.
>>
>>17765279
>drive for uber
enjoy losing your insurance coverage
>>
Am I supposed to sit in front or back???
>>
>>17765423
Sit in back and tell the driver to zip it. Makes for a nice time.
>>
>>17765439
>Sit in back and tell the driver to zip it
Most drivers don't even talk.....

Or I'm too serious...
>>
>>17765279
Ask them to put on some Eurobeat
>>
How much do you Uber drivers make? I've been doing Uber eats and it's been pretty nice so far. It'd take quite a few buck more for me to consider ferrying drunks and normies about. Right now it's just me with my music cruising the evening away.
>>
>>17765279
You can talk to them, but it should always be about cock.
>>
>>17767356

Not just any cock, big black throbbing cock that OP takes up his anus. Also talk about the sea of sperm that came spouting from the tip of that big black cock.
>>
>>17767359
This is the type of person that will complain about being banned for shitposting off topic.
>>
>How it works in Australia
Always sit up front unless you're a girl and chat with the driver. Strayacunt
>>
>>17765310
That's a good one
I rape my passengers and then I dump the body in the sewer
>>
>17768685
>sit up front
>chat with the driver
Around here that would be seen as a homosexual advance.
>>
File: SCARED.png (74KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
SCARED.png
74KB, 220x227px
>>17768835
fucking homosexuals trying to advance
>>
>>17768714
>people so poor you have to drive for uber
Please leave.
>>
Rideshare drivers are scum.
>>
File: 1491181198669.png (396KB, 507x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491181198669.png
396KB, 507x450px
>>17765279
tfw i would occasionally Uber drive in my Saab 9-3 racecar (tune and straightpipe) until i got a streak of one stars Most of the guys didnt care but all the drunk college sluts got butthurt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.