[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the verdict, /o/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2.jpg (107KB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
107KB, 1365x767px
What's the verdict, /o/?
>>
>>17758485
Stop making this thread faggot, this movie is barely /o/ related.
Sage
>>
>>17758490
This
Baby wasn't even autistic, he was just cautious of people
>>
>>17758504
Autistic or not it's still /o/core
>>
>>17758485
Dykemobile/10
>>
>>17758504
Have you even seen the movie?

SPOILERS

there's a scene where he's being chased by the cops and doesn't start driving until he has the right music on the radio
>>
>>17758490
Okay so this movie is barely /o/ related yet Drive and Initial D are perfectly fine??
>>
>>17758865
Anon got a point there
>>
>>17758485
Pro tip when shilling a low budget youtube channel you need to include a link.
>>
>>17759096
Yes because the multimilion dollar ad campaign didn't quite cut it, gotta hit up the German hand-ground optics discussion forum
>>
>>17758865
>Initial D
Backed up DK himself for the first few seasons iirc
>>
>>17759173
Yeah, because there's definitely people on /o/ who own Japanese cars and actually use them to go drifting at a track, let alone be capable of drifting.
>>
i've seen this thread before and i'm positive these posts

>>17758865
>>17759195

are almost perfect copy pastas from that thread.

Baby Driver is a very enjoyable movie, it has driving scenes in it but they are not the focal point of the film. Drive is an awful art-house piece of pretentious bullshit used to force Ryan Gosling's boringness and dull acting onto people and Initial D is a trash anime for retarded teenagers.
>>
File: heh.png (9KB, 430x178px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
9KB, 430x178px
>>17759224
Heh
>>
>>17758485
I didn't like it at all. The overall acting was straight up bad, not even Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx and Ansel Elgort could redeem it. The pacing was even more hektik than the skidzz. The story was full fucking retard, and so were the driving stunts. The soundtrack was good, but made it feel too much like a musical.
>>
>>17759453

This

It really was a musical btw
>>
>>17759453
Oh and the ending, Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>17759453
the driving stunts were probably the only exciting thing about that movie, and even then they werent that exciting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.