[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /o/ do to their car recently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

We share recent modifications or repair works we have done to vehicles.

I'll start.

Today I reassembled the interior, after we fixed the wires yesterday.
Changed the oil and detached the exhaust manifolds to fix the threads of the bolts and change the gaskets.
>>
I washed mine over the weekend, does that count?
>>
>>17754731
Taking care of your car is something, anon.
>>
i tiptied some wires that were hanging low. clips that held them were broken so i just got them up into safe spots.
>>
I nutted in it
>>
>>17754692
Changed oil yesterday... Fucking seal from the old filter was still stuck on and I didnt notice so when I went to turn on the car it puked 6 fresh quarts of oil all over my driveway.

Covered the massive puddle in cat litter only for it to rain and leach all over. Shits a fucking mess.
>>
>>17754692
Changed my shift knob and center console lid because the leather was worn. Changed the sway bar links on my dad's ranger because the bushings were totally gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17754692
Over the weekend, I finally put back the transmission for HOPEFULLY the last time till a clutch change. Had to replace the TOB, reverse switch, front cover plate, and rear oil seal, as well as put in all new shifter bushings and a new boot.
And just got done replacing the BAC valve about 30 minutes ago to fix my idling problem with the AC on.
>>
File: 1450544670886.png (857KB, 418x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1450544670886.png
857KB, 418x1168px
I went to replace the brake master cylinder, flush the brakes and then replace the rotors and pads.

Did the first part, bled the back two, and found out the front right bleeder valve was broken off, and when I went to do the front left to try to make the brakes semi work that one broke off too.

So I missed work today, shat out a bunch of money on a mechanic because I was angry and done with that shit.

Yeah I'm fucking dumb.
>>
My rear strut bar that should've been here Saturday finally got delivered. I gutted the trunk of my car and put that on. Now I'm just waiting for the front one.
>>
Today I dried up my trunk after finding water in it while removing the spare tire for weight reduction, turns out the water bottle I had in the trunk got all foggy and started sweating like mad.
>>
Tinted windows, next step is to replace my driver side axle shaft joint, mine is clicking like a fucker when i turn. Will be my first time replacing one but seeing videos of it done, seems pretty easy.
>>
Just found those shitty indiglo cluster things on eBay, and now I'm jonesing for them. What other cars used the clusters in the Envoy? I know the trailblazer did, but I don't know of any others.
>>
Shredded a tire driving flat a block and spent $670 on 2 new contis.

19in wheels are for suckers. 18in tires were like $150 cheaper.
>>
File: IMG_20170819_192947.jpg (2MB, 2952x3620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_192947.jpg
2MB, 2952x3620px
>>17754692
Cleaned up some wiring, replaced a couple missing bolts. Just some minor stuff. Tomorrow I'm replacing my radiator and thermostat though
>>
>>17754913
Brakes are really straightforward but they can be a total bitch sometimes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.