[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type R Civic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: c4-2.jpg (201KB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
c4-2.jpg
201KB, 2040x1360px
Am I the only one who looks like the look of the new Civic Type R?

Call me a JDM fag or whatever, but all of the aggressive angles really appeal to me and I think it's beautiful. However I've heard a lot of other people disagree and say it's ugly. What do you think /o/?
>>
It looks OK from the front. A bit too much plastic. The rear and the wing look kind of odd to me though.
>>
>>17745688
i like it too. i'm used to seeing round bubbly ricebowls everywhere, this is a welcome change
>>
>>17745707
it has the same pedestrian-safe front end as every other new car. plus it's angry and back has fake vents. it's a shit car for shit people.
>>
File: 1503185088276.jpg (300KB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1503185088276.jpg
300KB, 2040x1360px
>>17745688
fixed the front
now just lose the ricer wing and i'd like it
>>
>>17745730
Shit, that's actually a huge improvement.
>>
>>17745688
>Call me a JDM fag or whatever
Are you sure you're a JDM fag and not a USDM/UKDM fag?
>>
Can't unsee.
>>
>>17745688
I like it enough to have bought one.
>>
>>17745814
sweet, is it fun?
>>
>>17745818
Yeah, haven't been able to really beat on it due to break in though.
>>
I think it's cool from the front. The rear is meh.
>>
I like it but I've yet to see one on the road. However, I did see a camaro zl1 the other day.
>>
>>17745730
10/10
>>
>>17745938
One passed me a couple days at WOT. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>17745954
posted this yesterday
>drive last year 5th gen camaro
>notice earlier 5th gen closing in on my ass
>realize it's most likely a zl1 by hood and fog lights
>pull onto side road still going home
>camaro following
>herewego.jpg
>top out at 118, realize I stand no chance but I like to have fun
>zl1 blows my fucking doors off like I was standing still
>catch up when he reaches traffic
>it's a fucking Hennessey
>>
>>17746014
People like you are the problem
>>
Is there a 2-door version?
>>
>>17746065
t-thanks
>>
I feel like Honda designed the car just to be aggressive, for what reason do you need those fake vents on the front and back. Also just realized how much the Type R looks like pic related.
>>
>>17745688
red pill me on Civic Si 2011 and newer.

Are they FiST like and track worthy are are they memes cashing in on nostalgia.
>>
>>17745700
>It looks OK from the front.

That is the worst part for me. Then the wing. If it was closer to nismo than kia soul it might get away with that look.
>>
>>17745774
What's with that meme air aluminum air pipe? Honda fags will worship this like it's the key to making big power.

Tho I do appreciate honda under rating power. Early fun I reports say near 300 at the wheels. BTFO ing everyone. But why do ugly!###
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.