[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that the last time I tried this it backfired hard and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Image1.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
I know that the last time I tried this it backfired hard and that it has taken me 27 years to get back to where I was but I know what went wrong last time; my dear younger half-brother that designed "the Homer" wasn't a car enthusiast so he didn't get what people who actually care about cars want. But YOU there you are a car enthusiast and know shit about cars, right?

An/o/n, I need YOUR help. I want YOU to help me design a car. A car for all aut/o/ enthusiasts out there and I want to pay YOU 2,000,000 dollars a year for designing that car.

An/o/n meet my team of engineers, they are going to build YOUR car. Now get on it tell them what they need to do.
>>
Here are 2 ideas for "Homers":

First one is kinda simple, do an affordable version of McLaren F1. The most important points here are to keep the seating configuration, replace the engine with a V6 (for packaging purposes and to keep the car affordable) and otherwise keep the basic concept as close as possible to the F1 but obviously with using expensive materials like carbon fibre, titanium, kevlar and gold and keeping the execution closer to something like mk2 MR2. I shall codename this idea MR3.

Second idea is basically to take a mid-size luxory car (think of something like W124 series Mercedes Benz) but to put a boxer engine under the rear seats instead of the normal location. This would give you a mid-engined car that could give a comfy ride to 4 full sized adults, great handling characteristics and have good amount of space for your stuff both in the traditional trunk at the back and the HUGE frunk in the front. I shall codename this idea MR4.

You can probably guess that all I want is a car that uses MR layout that can take more than 1 passenger. I'm also aware that my latter idea having a huge design flaw in positioning the engine in a location that is literally impossible to get access to without either removing the rear seat every time you need to access it or without some kind of rear subframe that is easy to open up and close as needed but I'm sure the latter could be done somehow.
>>
V6 is shit. MR is shit. Fuck off.
>>
Just make a car with a fuck hueg engine and great suspension that meets NHTSA standards and CAFE and all that shit but the safe, heavy, ugly parts can easily be removed by the end consumer and have a buyback program to take those parts back in (to be put onto other new cars) and exchanged for exactly enough to buy a bolt-on supercharger that you also happen to provide and that is covered by the warranty.
>>
Call me crazy, but I liked a LOT about "The Homer" and seek out vehicles with similar features.

I'll tell you exactly what I want in a car: I want a big car with lots of pep. I want a place in this car to put my drink. You know that little ball you put on the aeriel so you can find your car in a parking lot? That should be on every car. And some things are so snazzy they never go out of style; like tail fins and bubble domes and shag carpeting. I want a horn here, here, and here. You can never find a horn when you're mad and they should all play "la cucaracha." With a separate sound-proof bubble dome for the kids; with optional restraints and muzzles. And another thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end. VrOoooooMmmm!
>>
I would like it to have a feature where it will detect when the driver is texting and instantly sound an alarm system, if they keep ignoring it, the car will pull up to the side of the road until the driver puts their phone down
>>
How about you just kill your self
>>
Mending aside, I want a decent-sized two-door car that has a large displacement V8 with lots of bolt-on options, a sport/touring suspension, low profile, large windows for good visibility, lightweight, manual transmission, rack and pinion steering, coilover suspension, RWD, a LSD, manual locks and windows, ventilated leather seats, and NO FUCKING TOUCHSCREENS/iPad dashes!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.