[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These countries make the best cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Prove me wrong
>>
>>17741611
Germany-over engineered
Italy-overpriced
Japan-overriced
>>
Biggest dicks

Italy > Germany >Japan

Don't ask how I conducted my research...
>>
File: Solidus-Snake-MGS2-RAYs.jpg (105KB, 1200x655px) Image search: [Google]
Solidus-Snake-MGS2-RAYs.jpg
105KB, 1200x655px
reminder that whites are being bred out of existence. and rightfully so. historians will view blacks, like myself, as brave for ending the racism whites have put the world through
>>
>>17741611
depends on what you mean by best
building a rugged and cheap vehicle designed to be scrapped before it needed an oil change is what won the war and gave birth to Jeep
>>
>>17741627
Whites haven't existed long enough or in enough numbers to have been responsible for even thier own share of suffering and misery inflicted.

Most if human history takes place in Africa while all humans were still black. All the murder, killing and wars that happened for 100k years were all done by black people because there was only black people.

Then people spread the fuck out but it took 10s of thousands of years for a white looking human adaptation to develop. Most to nearly all of the humans on the earth were still brown, black, and yellow. There was no white people doing anything except mixing it up with Neanderthals and interbreeding with them.

Then for the last 50k years white people have only made up a tiny corner of the world. All the wars in Asia and the near east and of course the still unending violence of the dark continent. White people were stuck in a cold wet continent fairly well secluded from the chaos and death and strife of generational wars in the Mediterranean, in Asia and the Indian Subcontinent. Most of the killing, and wars were still carried out by brown and black and yellow people against each other.

Then in the last 2500 years white people began branching out and inflicting damage on the rest of the 89% of the world who kept falling farther and farther behind technologically. At the same time the brown and yellow people haven't stopped killing and warring.

Then by 1900 most of the world has been conquered by the whites and they turn thier own continent into a crater for the next 50 years. Then they found the United Nations, invent nearly all modern technology and medicine. Meanwhile the brown and yellow people keep slaughtering each other at unprecedented rates.

So hundreds and hundreds of billions have lived in the earth, and only a small percentage where white. The rest were mostly all killed by people of their own color. But yeah its all white people fault.
>>
>>17741611
[soviet posting intensifies]
>>
>>17741618
japan over prices
Why are you so poor
>>
>>17741722
wow this post couldn't be more false. probably written by a drumpf supporter lmoaa
>>
>>17741733
Do you know how to read?

It says Japan-overRICED. Go read it again and then throw yourself back I to your mother gaping vagina, you need some more time before you come back out of her rancid oven.
>>
File: IMG_3469.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3469.gif
2MB, 297x229px
>>17741611
Italy may not have been the strongest, but they were without doubt the most
A E S T H E T I C Axis power
>>
>>17742282
>tfw mussolini could've gone the way of franco if he just reigned in his colonial autism
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.