[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I need some help, I got a 94 f250 with dual tanks. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: not_mine.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
not_mine.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
Alright I need some help, I got a 94 f250 with dual tanks. I'm getting no power to either fuel pump and the fuel gauge goes all the way past full and they barely have any gas in them. The truck has sat for 2 years but I replaced the back tank fuel pump before it sat and it had barely 10 miles on it. The fuses look fine, I swapped the relay for the horn and the fuel pump and nothing, but the horn doesn't work either. I had someone turn the key and I put my ear near the tanks and heard nothing. Im guessing it might be the tank switch on the dash but not sure how to check if it's any good.
>>
Also its 5.8L gas if that helps
>>
Ok so I replaced the tank selector switch and the relay nothing. There's a four prong connector going to the tank with a black, black with white line, orange, and yellow with green line wires. Using a meter and having the key turned on I was getting 0, then 8, and 6 volts.
>>
Fuck off
>>
Fuck off
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>17739113
Passenger side under the kick panel to the right of the glove compartment there's a fuel cutoff switch, check to see if it's tripped.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>17739113
Its probably the fuel pump/Crossover unit itself. Which is fucking expensive.

I have a 95 F150 with dual tanks and only the rear one works, pretty much narrowed it down to that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.