[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/utrage thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: rcr.png (678KB, 868x695px) Image search: [Google]
rcr.png
678KB, 868x695px
>People that buy the same car model as highway patrol and then highbeam you in the right lane because you are going the speed limit when you see them in your rear view mirror at night.
>>
>Car in front of you is slow
>Switch lanes to pass
>They speed up to your speed or faster
Why?
>>
>>17739520
Along the same lines
>going along with the flow of traffic
>car behind is AGGRESSIVELY tailgating
>finally overtakes you
>they slow down to below your speed
>>
File: IMG_5170.jpg (43KB, 433x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5170.jpg
43KB, 433x376px
>person trailing behind a ways in the lane next to you
>try to change to their lane
>they speed up and block you from changing lanes
Or
>they try to give you space to change lanes
>but they give you zero following distance
>>
>>17739520
Because Americans are mentally ill.
>>
>>17739531
I think this is due to some kind of retarded herd mentality
>always want to be head of the pack
>but too much of a pussy to risk standing out
pure beta maneuvering
>>
>>17739520
speed limit too slow for you? ill show you who's the slow one.
thats why
>>
>the guy who tries to weave through bumper to bumper traffic
>>
>>17741943
It's stupid.
>>
File: 1313377758672.png (187KB, 275x276px) Image search: [Google]
1313377758672.png
187KB, 275x276px
>>17742057

>tfw thats me
>>
>going 5-10 over in left lane continually passing limiters in right lane
>guy comes up and tailgates you
>drop 2 gears and take the fuck off for a little while
>Coast back down to 5-10 over
That was hard
>>
File: 1481150726099.jpg (53KB, 255x210px) Image search: [Google]
1481150726099.jpg
53KB, 255x210px
>>17739531
>TFW had someone do this to me one night while driving home from watching a meteor shower with friends
>driving my old '82 Merc 300D non-turbo
>coming up to a roundabout with a hill following it immediately
>some douchelord in a white Swift rockets up the road as fast as possible at 2am
>rolls up to tailgating distance as I'm going around the roundabout and immediately starts blaring his horn
>I get around the roundabout and start rolling up the hill at about 50kph, in a 60 zone anyway
>He overtakes, blaring his horn, then slows right down to about 20km and starts FUCKING STROBING ME WITH HIS PHONE OUT THE WINDOW
>MFW I'm in a slow as fuck non-turbo diesel so would have been heading up this hill at about 20-30 anyway
>sit back and laugh and gawk with friend as I turn on my big fuckoff foglights until he leaves

Seriously, some people. It's like he couldn't even hear my clearly diesel car chugging along, like I was going so as an outright assault on him.

One this that really splits my dickhole though
>driving in fairly dense but constantly moving traffic on the freeway, 'bout 100kph
>leaving a following gap of a fer car lengths because highway
>every fucking instant they can some dumb cunt soccer mum cuts into that following section and brings me to tailgating distance.
Every fucking time.
>>
>>17739520
because im paranoid and i only speed when other people are speeding so if you speed in front of me im happy because i can speed now
>>
>>17739520
Because they zone out and their speed falls, then when you pass them it snaps them out of it and they remember they should probably be going a bit faster.
>>
File: gixxer brah.jpg (197KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gixxer brah.jpg
197KB, 640x640px
>>17742057
>that guy who succeeds in doing so

>>17742728
>he keeps pace and then passes you

Pic very related
>>
File: Fat_truck_driver.jpg (32KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_truck_driver.jpg
32KB, 641x480px
>two lane highway
>speed limit 70
>semi truck in the right lane going ~65
>semi truck in the left lane right next to him
>has a sign on the back saying its governed at 65mph
>still trying to pass
Why do trucker subhumans do this shit?
>>
>>17743595
Even better, when slav truckers pull this shit on unlimited sections of Autobahn.
>>
>>17739520
i do this all the time honestly
>>
File: REE THIS MAN.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
REE THIS MAN.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>17743600
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.