[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get in my gf's CUNT toyota corolla and every single window

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I get in my gf's CUNT toyota corolla and every single window is fogged up like michael jackson is taking a shower with a 12 year old

EXPLAIN
>>
and i mean the INSIDE OF THE WINDOWS not the outside
>>
Michael Jackson was never found guilty of kiddy fiddling.
>>
>>17736115
O.J. simpson and Casey Anthony were never found guilty either u cheeky cunt
>>
>>17736106
Just couldn't wait to figure out a reason to post that shitty joke, huh, OP? Well congrats a total of 7 people will see it and none will so much as chuckle.
>>
Vinyl outgassing

Happens to all cars with plastic interiors eventually
>>
>>17736142
Are you saying taking a shower in a car wouldn't fog the windows up?
>>
>>17736142
>>17736115
listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgU_Bncmnw faggots
>>
He looks like fucking sandra bullock
>>
>>17736106
...turn the air con on?
>>
>>17736132
Then why did orange juice simpson go to jail you semi-bad person?
>>
>>17736106
Depends on what your GF looks like. Post pics to continue this conversation.
>>
>>17736199
>>17736154
its too much water. like a towel and wipe it will leave the towel soaking wet. its not that other annoying fog shit thats hard to get off its actual moisture on the inside of the car. cool night, no moisture on outside of car or its windows.

just the inside windows of the car every window is fucking soaked. DRIPPING WITH WATER.

all windows, sides, back. every other car is dry inside and out. we have 8 cars out the front. just this car on the inside.
>>
There's too much water in the car you need to get a de humidifier in there and look for a possible leak on the door / boot seals.
>>
My car does that in the winter, except it's frost. Even if I make sure to kick all the snow/sludge off my shoes it helps, but doesn't stop it. I think this winter I'll be taking the dehumidifier out of my gun safe and keep it in the car.
>>
>>17736106
Well she is getting hot and steamy in the car.
>>
>>17736200

for a different crime
>>
>>17736106
Its too fucking humid then you stupid asshole
leave the windows open to let it vent during the day and it will go away
>>
Condensation from too much moisture in the car and the colder weather outside, causes water drops to form on the inside.

Run your A/C in recirculation mode and it will help remove the moisture of the air in the cabin. This also works in winter of it isn't super cold but some cars dont allow the A/C to be used below 0°C
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.