[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2006 Nissan CVT with 50k or 2005 Corolla with 150k? Trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1304591601076.png (12KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1304591601076.png
12KB, 493x402px
2006 Nissan CVT with 50k or 2005 Corolla with 150k? Trying to buy the perfect used car when you have autism and everything must be perfect is a nightmare.
>>
>>17735664
>drive both
>pick one you like better

It's not that hard you idiot
>>
>>17735664
post your local craigslist
>>
>>17735664
>1st gen nissan cvt with more than 20k
id much rather get a mexican owned riced out 240sx, it would be far more reliable
>>
>seriously considering buying a CVT car

You must really hate your life
>>
I forgot to mention the Corolla is manual as well.
>>
>>17735664
>>17735768
oh fucking right get the corolla, make sure the timing belt has been replaced and save up for some overhauls in the future.
>>
>>17735743
>>17735732
Are CVTs really that bad even at 50K? Surely Nissan would expect some drivers to go through far more mileage than that under warranty.
>>
>>17735786
yes. I've seen lots of them shit the bed at 60-75k.
>>
>>17735786
CVTs sound really disgusting (same engine noise pitch when you accelerate) which will drive you mad in the long run and they also aren't as tough as simple automatics or manual transmissions.

there's usually even a warning in the car manual that you should not drive over grass or steep hills often because it will burn out the CVT.
they're THAT breakable.
>>
Thanks for that guys I'll stay away from the CVT one. No wonder these late model Nissans all have low prices...
>>
>>17735786
Yes. It's the main reason nobody likes the things. Avoid. Unless you like putting your Nissan on floor jacks and then dropping the tranny to replace it when it grenades itself. When, not if. When.
>>
Dont buy anything with a cvt unless its something like a scooter.
>>
>>17735664
>Getting a Nissan CVT
>Wanting to drop your trans every 35k-50k miles

I mean if you really want to Anon.
>>
>>17736028
Or something with a planetary gear based CVT like a Prius. Technically called an eCVT but they are damn near bullet proof.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.