[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford Fusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: img-2123092075-1480695018770.jpg (59KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
img-2123092075-1480695018770.jpg
59KB, 1170x780px
>Looking for cars
>Find boomer selling 2016 Ford Fusion
>It has 20,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition
>Checked the engine bay, spark plugs, trunk, etc.
>The old man wants 10,000 USD for the car
>Ecoboost

What do you think /o/? Am I going to get ripped off?

>muh 2016
>muh modern car
I don't care.
>>
>>17735438
>buying a boring midsize sedan
why are you here? you're obviously not an enthusiast. we don't give a shit which econobox you buy.
>>
>>17735472
I am not getting the car for myself, it is for one of my family members who needs a new car due to their cars being shitboxes on the verge of falling apart, hence the "I don't care".
>>
>>17735490
don't enable them. teach them to fish instead of giving them a fish.
>>
>>17735519
Normies are completely oblivious when it comes to cars, most don't know shit about engines or how they operate. I have tried teaching my family member about cars, and they refuse to listen.

Could you give me your opinion on the cars price and the other factors though?
>>
Sounds like a good deal to me
>>
>>17735438
$10k for a 2016 fusion is pretty good
>>
>>17735472
This is the kind of faggot that usually drives a Subaru
>>
>>17735438
Make sure the transmission isn't recalled like the focus. Mine got rebuilt at ford's cost at 50k miles and I babied it ;^).
>>
>>17736259
This, my mother's focus had that done.
>>
>>17736259
My brother works for Ford and I'm pretty confident he said it does not effect the Fusion, it's a different transmission. The focus and fiesta both use it though. He said the clutch shudder bullshit is virtually always because of a shitty rear main seal leaking oil onto the clutch surfaces causing slippage. Standing on the break and gas will fix the shudder temporarily though.
>>
>>17736291
Yea it sucks because it is a solid econobox except for that problem, just wanted to make sure the fusion didn't suffer from it too.
>>
That seems like a really good deal to me.
Go for it.
>>
>>17735438
I really like the fusion for an econ box, and it's a pretty great deal assuming it's not stolen
>>
>>17735438
You should care about
>muh modern ferd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.