[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ND Miatas are Great!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 3_nd_mx5_rolling.jpg (175KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
3_nd_mx5_rolling.jpg
175KB, 740x493px
Posted this in the other miata thread but wanted to make a thread to praise the ND which I feel gets overlooked alot.

Highly recommend it to anyone that doesnt need more than two seats(Just you and girlfriend no kids etc).

Car is a ton of fun and power is great in low end, decent in mid and drops off at top but the car is so well balanced and good handling that you wont miss top end power to much

Really is a 10/10 car

Pros
Looks good(way better in person than online pics)
Outstanding handling
50/50 balance
good shifting
Good torque/power in low and mid range
Lightweight
RWD

Cons

Lack of top end power far from a muscle car but lets be realistic here you wont get to safely use serious top end power in any city. One of my friends has 2016 mustang gt, has awesome power but he rarely gets to use it and its basically in short spurts
TLDR: ND is a good fucking car and you should consider buying one if you can afford it
>>
i cant afford a ND
>>
>>17734279

Theirs always the NA and NB, tons of good mods for it to. Avoid the NC to heavy
>>
They're just so fucking expensive in Canada
Want one with an LSD? Get ready so drop over $40k on one

It becomes incredibly hard to justify at that price, especially when you live near Toronto and there are plenty of higher end CPO cars available with a warranty and financing

Hopefully the 124 Spyder will tank in value hard like other Fiats, that seems to be the best way to get your hands on an ND
>>
>>17734283
Too old
>>
>>17734285

U.S prices arent to bad, and if you get lucky you land a desperate dealer that is willing to give you a good discount. Have a feeling in a few years once they drop in value a bunch of people going to buying them
>>
>>17734283
cant afford a NA either

an old ass 1990 NA costs like 5k in me country
>>
>>17734293

Damn thats pretty steep, know a guy that landed one for 2k. All it needed was a new clutch.

Lol he had it for a few weeks and loved it till he tried to be like a dagumi boiracer and wrecked it.
>>
>>17734293
That's cheap from what I've seen. People wanted like $6-7k for their NAs and NBs when I bought my Boxster for like $7k. Now days they want $10k
>>
>>17734270
It is a great car. It looks good but possibly over styled a bit so will probably date quickly.
>>
1.5 or 2.0?
>>
>>17734345

>>
>>17734291

Used miatas hold up really well. Have heard of some lasting past 300k miles
>>
>>17734479
And old car is an old car regardless and will need constant Rock Auto shipments to keep it running well
>>
File: 1501190919078.jpg (169KB, 1090x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501190919078.jpg
169KB, 1090x500px
>>17734270
>which I feel gets overlooked alot
>>
>>17734345

Seems like the 1.5 is low hp but higher revving which alot of people in japan seem to love but would obviously recommend the 2.0 engine which has a lil more power
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.