[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate cafe racers Saw one of those faggots today Got angry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

I hate cafe racers

Saw one of those faggots today
Got angry him for ruining his bike

His excuse was
>Hurrr durr this bike was a rusty frame when I got it.
>It just wasn't reasonable cost or effort wise to restore it back to original.

All bikes deserve to be original you stupid faggot.
>>
You worry too much.
>>
Reminder not to reply to cafefag
He's mentally ill
>>
>having a problem with ppl doing what they want with their property
>>
>>17729086
He is a custodian of a classic bike.
>>
>>17728995
but the bike you posted looks fairly similar to the race bikes they had in the 60's/70's.
>I change the football field sized seat on my cx 500 with something more proportional and still functional
autists freak out
>replace big-ass wanna-be cruiser handlebars with a pair of scrambler bars.
autists are getting the torchs
>replace turn signals and brake light for smaller units.
Oh no, they're huffing bath salts now.

I'f I were to get my hands on an early cb750 or z1/z2, I'd probably keep it stock, but if I have a bike that all the mags were calling ugly as shit when it was new, I'm not going to go out of my way to keep it looking that way.
>>
File: 1502162441787.png (401KB, 720x672px) Image search: [Google]
1502162441787.png
401KB, 720x672px
please kill yourself cafe cuck
>>
I see nothing wrong with a person turning a scrap heap into a cafe...stop being a bitch
>>
I too once got upset at people liking dumb things. Then i realized that i enjoy listening to a special needs Irish guy making silly voices and causing his gay, one-eyed Mexican friend to laugh uncontrollably whilst playing video games.

Everyone likes things that someone else thinks is dumb. Even you, OP.
>>
>>17728995
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17728995
Wait, you actually approached a random person in the street to make them justify their choice of vehicle?
OP confirmed autist.
>>
File: bike2.png (1MB, 761x716px) Image search: [Google]
bike2.png
1MB, 761x716px
>>17728995
Does this trigger you OP

:^)
>>
File: 4593034906_2a071d8b38_b.jpg (484KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
4593034906_2a071d8b38_b.jpg
484KB, 1024x685px
>>17732131
not OP but that is genuinely ugly

I wonder if this would trigger OP as this is an actual race bike that goes up to 20k rpm's
>>
File: Honda RC166.jpg (599KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Honda RC166.jpg
599KB, 1600x1125px
>>17732148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ2nmmVOKCI

same bike w/o the fairing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.