[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mazda will restore any Miata NA MIATA IS E T E R N A L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: miat.png (553KB, 579x850px) Image search: [Google]
miat.png
553KB, 579x850px
>Mazda will restore any Miata NA
MIATA IS E T E R N A L
>>
Mazda does good things.
>>
File: bmo.png (34KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bmo.png
34KB, 1920x1080px
neat
>>
File: 1488052818021.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488052818021.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
I firmly believe that Mazda is one of the few real "good guys" left in this industry.
>>
>>17725177
What other good ones are there though?
>>
>>17725183
Not sure to be honest
>>
>>17725208
uhh... maybe Porsche?

I don't know
>>
>>17725226
Kinda. They are against the whole flipping cars for more money to the people who exploit the with limited production cars and stuff. But then I wonder if a car is in such high demand that the price sky rockets when the few hundred are sold in the first place maybe resuming production instead just seems like a more solid business plan anyway. It's just very confusing so I give them a mixed image in my eyes.
>>
>>17725183
Tesla, Ford, Toyota
>>
>>17725338
Thanks i havent laughed this hard in a while
>>
Too bad it's only being done in Japan.
>>
>>17725338
>ford
All they do is steal designs, steal tech and sell lemons
>>
>>17725183
SRT, Pagani (if you don't mind crazy prices), and Porsche

I'm firmly in the belief that they gimped the Cayman GT4 makes me believe they did it to appease Marketing, but they made it an easy aftermarket fix so that people who bought them could experience them the way the designers meant it to be
>>
>>17725368
*the way they gimped

In essence, they made the gear ratios longer to reduce acceleration and make sure it didn't "beat" the 911
>>
>>17725338
>Tesla
lol

>Ford
They were good under their last CEO. They're shit again now.

>Toyota
No SFR, no Yaris GRMN in burgerland = SHIT

Also the GT86 is good but they made it ugly af. I'd rather go with Subaru and get the BRZ.
>>
>>17725127
Don't know why car companies don't do this for their more popular cars
>>
>>17725439
Mercedes has done this with their SLs for years
>>
>>17725456

They can do all old models. Based MB

https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/enthusiast/classic_center
>>
>>17725467

Porsche and other Germans carmakers do the same thing as well.
http://www.porsche.com/usa/accessoriesandservices/classic/genuineparts/originale/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8-9oIq1hxw
>>
but they wont reproduce 12a engine parts. screw you mazda i dont want to pay 2k each for housings and rotors
>>
probably going to have to be original owner
>>
Wish they'd do what Jaguar/Land Rover have done and re-release old models.

Bike makers do it all the time, see Kawasaki's ZRX1200 and the Honda CB1300 Super Bol D'or.
>>
>>17725560
That wasn't remade old models though, it was a couple old chassis that had been lying about since the sixties they finally assembled
>>
>>17725560
They wouldn't be able to sell it anywhere because muh safety.
>>
>>17725560
Toyota did the same thing. Pacific market only though.
>>
>>17725390
>no SFR

GOOD

THAT ONLY OPENS UP THE ROUTE FOR THE MR2 TO RETURN

Toyota did announce that they plan to add a 3rd sports car to their lineup, and the 86 is essentially a replacement for the Celica, so the MR2 is the next logical car to add to their lineup.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.