[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Real King Of Trucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: toyota.jpg (22KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
toyota.jpg
22KB, 500x330px
Reminder that the Toyota Tundra is the only half ton GASOLINE powered pickup truck that surpassed over 1 MILLION MILES in under 10 years. The domestics (Ford, GM Twins, RAM) has never achieved this in the span of a decade.

Why don't people buy this truck if it can outlast any POS domestic? Why can't this truck be the best selling if it's more reliable than the Ford? This is just a reminder that Toyota makes god tier bullet proof reliable machines.
>>
2017 Toyota tundra thats over $30,000
towing capacity: 10500lbs

1994 f250 7.3 (not even turbo) diesel that I paid $3000 for
towing capacity: 18,000 lbs
>>
>>17720329
toyota btfo
>>
>>17720329
how will toyocucks ever recover
>>
>>17720329
>Let's compare a gas powered truck to a diesel

domesticucks are this retarded.
>>
Why do you idiots respond to obvious, stale shitpost threads?
>>
>>17720329
Gas trucks are gay because of the wind resistance trucks have you need actual torque from diesel.
>>
>>17720349
because we have better b8 to respond with
>>
>>17720349
>obvious, stale shitpost threads?
Except it's not a shitpost thread you domesticuck sperg.
>>
i know that this is a stupid bait thread

but how is this the king of trucks?

seriously. Its more expensive than the american alternatives, and it's the one with the least technology. the only thing it has going for it is the toyota reliability.

It's dumb, and it doesn't even fit the american truck/car mindset, which is they should be disposable and replaced every ~10 years. Gee, i wonder why noone uses as fleet vehicles.
>>
>>17719596
You do realize that for every million mile Tundra there's 10, million mile 350 powered GM trucks right. The GM's are all work and fleet miles too not a million miles of commuting to work and getting groceries.

>>17720349
You technically responded too...
>>
>>17719596
If I were in the market for a gas truck I'd buy a tundra, nobody buys them in my area so you can get them for a steal! If I buy a truck ever it's gonna be a diesel
>>
My work truck had 341k miles. A gmc 2500 with the infamous 4L60. When the tranny finally died, the company had someone go to Chevy, load a brand new transmission in a crate, and we swapped it out in half a day. Only $1,400 for the unit. Toyotas aren't invincible, they have far more expensive repairs, just not as often.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.