[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the news that China is about to buy FCA, anyone excited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
With the news that China is about to buy FCA, anyone excited as fuck for Chinese cars? All aboard the TRUMPCHI TRAIN!
>>
>>17718689
>Being excited about a brand being bought by people with the worst taste in the world
That's a hard no
>>
>>17718726

FCA has to dump or sell Jeep, Ram, Dodge and Chrysler.
>>
>>17718689
>the worst american brand in terms of reliability
>used to be partnered with the worst german brand in terms of reliability
>currently partnered with the worst italian brand in terms of reliability
>about to be owned by the worst country in the world in terms of vehicle quality

Goodnight, you sweet prince.
>>
>>17718904
Chrysler has been dead for years. It's just no one has told it yet.
>>
File: 17_vds_chart_1[1].jpg (204KB, 1020x1360px) Image search: [Google]
17_vds_chart_1[1].jpg
204KB, 1020x1360px
>>17718904
>used to be partnered with the worst german brand in terms of reliability

When they are merged. After DaimlerChrysler divorce, the reliability of Mercedes Benz has been improved a lot.
>>
>>17718949
Such a shame AMC had to be their life support.
>>
>>17718862
WTF are you on about? Those are the only brands that make money for FCA. Fiat and Alfa are about to put the whole thing under.
>>
>>17718985
>AMC
>being anything other than a drag on resources ever
The only thing the New! Chrysler Corporation wanted out of that clusterfuck was Jeep and it ruined Chrysler like it had all the other companies before that.

>>17718949
>Chrysler has been dead for years
The real Chrysler died during Iaccoca's tenure due to mortal wounds inflicted by idiotic management in the 70's. Sales bank? Really?
>>
File: icecube.jpg (57KB, 940x538px) Image search: [Google]
icecube.jpg
57KB, 940x538px
>>17718689
>buying chinese cars
>>
File: IMG_1511.jpg (10KB, 370x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1511.jpg
10KB, 370x334px
>Alfa Romeo and Maserati are Chinese now.
>>
>>17719460

That chink car is absolutely gorgeous. And it is Alfa Romeo. lol
>>
there has to be a rich American willing to save Dodge...
>>
File: IMG_0545.jpg (72KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
72KB, 736x491px
>>
>Inplying they will make anything other than garbage
It's like wine: Chinese people have started buying NA wineries, which they then use to make nasty dessert wines that only Chinese people like (and then find export it all while jewing their way out of paying any tax on it).
>>
>>17718960
Why do people keep posting this like it means anything unless you actually believe Chevy and Chrysler is more reliable than Mazda.
>>
File: sadeagle.jpg (29KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
sadeagle.jpg
29KB, 480x355px
tfw every western manufacturer will be bought by chinese and pajeets
>>
>>17719662

Check out mazda forum, their cars have some issues
>>
File: This triggers Bongs.png (142KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
This triggers Bongs.png
142KB, 500x522px
>>17719672
>>
>>17718689
>anyone excited as fuck for Chinese cars?
The new version of Harbor Freight will force Ford and GM to shrink further. With their smaller sizes, they can take fewer chances on car designs, so expect further styling stagnancy. Niche production will cease because it wastes profits that must go to the stock holders since sales decrease.

A lot of the decline of the black community has been due to the jobs going to china. It removed a lot of jobs and secondary jobs that provided opportunities for blacks. Importantly, those businesses that offered jobs to blacks with criminal records simply dried up.
>>
False alarm fellas
https://www.thestreet.com/story/14269769/1/fiat-chrysler-said-to-have-turned-down-buyout-offer-from-chinese-automaker.html
>>
>>17719662
>Why do people keep posting this like it means anything unless
Well it tells me that Lexus, Porsche and Toyota are the fucking best. I don't believe Merc and Buick being there.
>>
>>17719386
>leicecube.jpg
Do you know that Volvo is owned by the Chinks?
>>
File: [email protected] (304KB, 1664x936px) Image search: [Google]
ha0413-150057_1@2x.jpg
304KB, 1664x936px
>>17718689
I don't know why, but those head lights remind me of the Queen Family Truckster's headlights.
>>
>>17718862
They're never gonna sell or dump RAM, that's for damn sure. That's like their biggest cash cow since America loves trucks. Dodge and Jeep isn't going anywhere. But I can see them dumping Chrysler.
>>
>>17720769
Pretty simple, both have "four quadrants".
>>
>>17720734
So?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.