[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suzuki Swift Sport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: suzuki swift.jpg (286KB, 1486x845px) Image search: [Google]
suzuki swift.jpg
286KB, 1486x845px
Anyone here own one of these?

They look pretty good, how are they to drive?
I know the engine is the same as the one in the vitara, is it quick enough on the smaller framed swift?

Good alternative to other warm hatches like the Fist?

Good reliability?
>>
Supposedly one of the best chassis of any hot hatch on the market today, right up there with RenaultSport.
Incredibly fun to drive.
>>
>>17718219
which gen are you referring to, or are they all that good?
>>
>>17718253
First and second gen both got great reviews, first is a bit lighter and more communicative. Haven't read up on the 3rd gen yet, if that one's even out yet.
>>
File: IMG_1601[1].jpg (613KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601[1].jpg
613KB, 1024x683px
>>17718316
And by first and second gen I mean these two obviously, the first to use the "Sport" branding.

There was a (Geo Metro) Swift GTI before, which I don't know a lot about.
>>
>>17718316
3rd gen is being unveiled in September, supposed to weigh less than 1000kg with 140bhp 1.4 turbo.
>>
>>17718340
drove a second gen SSS (right car in that pic)

amazing fun on a small road. Not really fast as such, but it weighs pretty much nothing. Good as a "babys first sports car" i gues. Easy to learn in?

It's also amusing to drive like a complete idiot and get better MPGs than my current car
>>
I'm thinking of replacing my CR-Z with one of these, not sure if I should wait for the new one though.
>>
Just get a Golf, Swifts are anything but swift, slow af ugly cars.
>>
>>17718492
A golf is twice the size of a swift, also VAG trash.
>>
>>17718492
Spast
>>
File: yy_tripod.jpg (54KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
yy_tripod.jpg
54KB, 720x360px
King of the Ring
>>
Why would you get a 140hp swift if you could get a Clio RS, Golf GTI or a Civic Type R for less?
>>
>>17718751
Because it is lighter and significantly cheaper to maintain.
>>
>>17718751
Could you though? New it was right around the same price as a Twingo RS.
Plus those are a full size class (two in the case of the Golf and Civic) up from the Swift.
>>
>>17718751
How the fuck you gonna get a type r for less
>>
>>17718807
You could get an ep3 for less than a swift sport in the UK, but it will be fucked.
>>
File: IMG_20170814_142546.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_142546.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
oh boy a swift thread
if the new ones are anything like the old ones, I'd say go for it.

>>17718340
hi
>>
https://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/suzuki-swift-sport-1-6-scheckheft-vieles-neu-kalletal/248871050.html
>>
>>17718831
>>17718766
the cheapest type r in my slavic shithole (any type r) is literally 2 times more expensive than swift in decent condition
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.