[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man intentionally lets a SEMI crash into him and records it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: trucker.png (527KB, 814x557px) Image search: [Google]
trucker.png
527KB, 814x557px
This man does not deserve to have his license and i'm glad that he was charged with "Reckless Driving". Contrary to popular belief, even if you're in the right legally, you should still try to avoid an accident. I can't believe that I have to explain this, it should be common sense, but apparently it's not.

Here's the full video if you don't believe me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg22EtGx8rk
>>
How was he even in the right legally? You're supposed to let people merge if you can. Intentionally blocking someone from merging into a lane isn't legal.
>>
Because mergers are supposed to look, but he should be careful too, but instead, he just wanted to be a dick.
>>
>USA drivers

ITS ALL ABOUT MEEEE
FUCK ERRYONE ELSE
>>
>>17715156
Basically the stereotype this dude perpetuates.
>>
There is a small amount of Justice in the world.

That's a nice truck.
>>
>>17714970
Hope the judge gives him the death penalty for fucking up the grill of that beautiful International Lonestar... assuming it is a Cummins and not a MaxxFarce.
>>
>>17715563
This
>>
American driver logic is just retarded. Many truckers say everyone should drive a semi before getting their license to understand what they have to drive and frankly I agree. Your in a tiny 15 foot can and want a 60+ft vehicle to slam on the brakes just to make you happy. That simply isn't happening. Especially when the truck itself is ahead, just move over.
>>
>>17715597
I'd imagine if they did, there'd be a LOT less idiots brake-checking semis.
>>
Doesn't matter if you're driving a fully loaded set of triples or a smart car; merging traffic yeilds to highway traffic.
>>
>>17715563
I love those lonestars. Makes me almost want to lease one but I know better.
>>
File: No-Zones[1].png (210KB, 775x594px) Image search: [Google]
No-Zones[1].png
210KB, 775x594px
STAY OUT OF THE NO ZONES
>>
>>17715677
Actually, it does matter. The truck has far less control of the situation than the car due to their size. If the car can safely avoid a collision with the truck, they better fucking do it.

But, since we have evidence this man intentionally allowed the accident, he is also partially responsible (in fact, arguably, he's MORE responsible for it than the truck).
>>
>>17715698

> I'm fat and slow everyone should accommodate me
>>
File: 1280704498498.jpg (6KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1280704498498.jpg
6KB, 126x126px
>>17715711
this is u
>>
>>17715711
Hahha sound's like every american ever and slow also means they're intellagence
>>
>>17715737
>says Americans are dumb
>>can't spell "intelligence"
>>
>>17715755
bruh
>>
>>17715759
bruhhhhh
>>
>>17715730
Is it true that you are gril?

>>17715693
This is true and I drive both semi and sports car. Don't fuck around semis, either pass them quickly or yield. It's a lot harder for a loaded semi to adjust speed, it takes forever to speed up or slow down. I'm a nice trucker and always yield but if we are side by side at a similar speed like if you are entering a freeway, please move your ass and get ahead of me.
>>
>>17715755
>>Insults spelling, but not grammar.

Wow really? Can't use the right "their" either.
>>
>>17715888
Checked.
>>
>>17715894
Not to mention
>>sound's
>>
File: their.png (6KB, 607x145px) Image search: [Google]
their.png
6KB, 607x145px
>>17715888
What? I did use the right "their" when referring to the truck's size (assuming that's what you're talking about).

Try harder if you're gonna talk shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.