[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /o/ , so this guy is willing to trade my his 2003 h2 hummer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1428430969369.jpg (31KB, 352x350px) Image search: [Google]
1428430969369.jpg
31KB, 352x350px
Sup /o/ , so this guy is willing to trade my his 2003 h2 hummer for my 2007 tahoe ltz

Now yes, i do like huge gas guzzling trucks and being a douche so no comments about hummers being for cucks
Now, is this a smart trade? i mean the hummer is a 2003, which is almost 15 yrs old. Will there be unreliability issues? would you do it /o/?
>>
No you retard, the H2 is a Tahoe except worse in every single way
>>
>what would you do?

I would kill myself
>>
>>17713504
Hummers are for cucks
>>
>>17713509
but it looks cooler

My question is is it worth trading my 2007 which is a different gen for a 2003 which is the older generation
>>
>>17713543
No you mongoloid. Are you mentally 12?
>muh IRL Tonka truck
>>
>is it a good idea to trade my newer and better SUV for an older and shit tier one?
He's probably trading it because he realised how terrible his Cunmer is and wants to dupe you
>>
>>17713504
who is that?
>>
>>17713504
Op serious helper person here, no its not a smart trade.

H2s are known to be issue heavy and are just overall worse than H1s, mind you for the same price range you can get literally any other truck from 06 and under, dont be a cuck. - helper guy
>>
>trade

>newer truck for older, worse truck

>TRADE

yeah do it man im sure everything will work out fine and youll ride into the sunset while doves fly out of the exhaust pipe and the engine happily revs to 3k or whatever the redline is on a hummer with absolutely no issues.
>>
Only hummer worth getting is a milsurp one.
>>
I am willing to bet that the H2 is gonna eventually go up in value due to nostalgia reasons alone. It's not a horrible car if you enjoy having a tiny dick.

Do what makes you happy, OP.
>>
>>17713504
Well the h2 has a boxed frame and some parts off of the chevy 2500 trucks
>>
>>17715261
so how does driving a miata and having a micro penis feels like?
>muh big car small penis meme
you always find an excuse. go watch some anime dork.
>>
>>17713504
>no comments about hummers being for cucks
Hummers are for cucks.
>>
>>17717221
I drive a land barge and am actually quite fond of the H2 in a way. If you think people aren't going to think you are compensating though, you are a fucking idiot.
>>
As a person who actually has experience with a Hummer, let me say this. If you do this, I will find you and shit down your throat for being such a fucking retard.

The Hummer H2 is one of the most shitty GM products produced this last decade. Why do you think they stopped in 2008? Don't do it. Trade in your truck for something else. Well, unless you like being fucked in the ass by 20in. dragon dildos, then go ahead.
>>
>>17717644
Nice case you made there, sport. OP should do what he wants.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.