[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Hyundai-Elantra_Sport-2017-ig.jpg (553KB, 2160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hyundai-Elantra_Sport-2017-ig.jpg
553KB, 2160x1200px
What does /o/ think of elantra sport for daily commuter? Looking for something reliable, somewhat fun and with decent interior/options under 25k cad.
>>
>>17712942
An old lexus would be 10x better.
>>
>>17712942

Mazda or a Civic
>>
>>17712942
Get a 5 series, fuck korean crap
>>
>>17712942
I'd go with the 2018 Mazda3 Touring if I were you
seems like an absolutely fantastic car for the price
>>
>>17712942
Used Volvo s80 v8 or t6
>>
>>17713000

Doesn't look like much has changed from 2017 though aside from the 2.5L on the Touring, which for a DD is I guess up to personal preference

I have a 2017 sport and that thing moves with its 2.0
>>
>>17713003
>transverse V8 or twin turbo inline 6
wew
>>
>>17713014
well it fits the bill for what OP wants
>fun
>reliable
>good interior
plus imagine how much more fun it'll be with the 2.5
although it might be worth waiting for Skyactiv-X
>>
>>17713026
It's working for me. Much better than a shitty Korean car.
>>
>>17713026
>twin turbo inline 6

What is the problem?
>>
Korean cars have their problems. They aren't as sorted out as Japanese cars, but they are just as viable.

If you can deal with minor irritations, get the Korean. They usually have much better interiors and features than the Japanese stuff. And the German stuff is just cheap all around with proprietary garbage needed to work on them.

With some bolt ons and a tune the 1.6 and 2.0 turbo engines make respectable power while returning great mileage.

We don't even have to talk about the garbage Americans sell to rental fleets at deep discounts.
>>
>>17713097
Vulva.
>>
File: xzpA3dSh.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
xzpA3dSh.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
>>17712942
not a bad choice desu
pretty reliable for the price
pretty fun too, good with corners

this is a 2009 elantra bought new, we also have a 2013 elantra bought new from the dealership with the sportier engine options and they're both pretty fun and maintenance hasn't been expensive, good warranty and not many issues. being someone's daily driver for all that time, so we have a pretty good idea of how reliable it is

not all that sporty though, in that both have trouble getting much past 110. you'd be waiting a really long time to reach the max speed, acceleration is slow near the higher speeds, even compared to a Toyota Sienna which doesn't have much trouble teacher the limiter speed of 110
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (167KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
167KB, 900x1200px
Fiesta ST.
>>
File: thejigglin.jpg (28KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
thejigglin.jpg
28KB, 500x555px
>>17715690
is it as roomy as sanic?

because ive been trying to decide wat car is gud and i kind of want the fost but i keep hearing that the fist handles better

but i am also a fat fuck that is extremely tall and i need to fit tall people in the back seats as well which the sanic does
>>
>>17712942
I'd buy it if it came in RWD or maybe even AWD with msnual. Only issue is that my wife is Chinese so she doesn't like Korean cars.
>>
I've driven a Limited trim one before when my Focus was in the shop. It might have been cause I had a lot more time with the Focus first, but the Focus felt a lot more alive and fun to drive.
>>
>>17715717
the roominess difference between the FiST and FoST are minor unless you sit in the backseat. the FiST is way more fun and entirely worth it with recaro seats.

stop being tall
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.