[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts about Hyundai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Hyundai-logo-grey-2560x1440.png (578KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Hyundai-logo-grey-2560x1440.png
578KB, 2560x1440px
Thoughts about Hyundai?
>>
Some times good most times soulless always a great bait.
>>
The new Honda.
>>
>>17706794
trash, wouldn't catch me dead in one even if it was free.
>>
File: eb9.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eb9.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
It's not a pontiac so literal trash
>>
I like mine
>>
All cars have this soulless feel to them that just sucks any enjoyment one can derive from driving them. However if you ever rent a compact car the Accent is surprisingly more roomy than things like the Fiesta, Sonic or Versa
>>
The korean version of honda
>>
File: hyundai_sonata_nf_v6_2005.jpg (65KB, 584x328px) Image search: [Google]
hyundai_sonata_nf_v6_2005.jpg
65KB, 584x328px
They always seem confused

One year, they had the worst cars money cpuld buy, and the next they make a car that was on par if not better than the accord and camry and was very good looking. With both very solid v6 engine and transmission, it was actually faster than both.

It was a very sleek and stylish car but they started fucking it up and made it fat and slow, then they just made it worse with next gen, dropped the v6 and made it pigfat ugly.

You can say all the shit ypu want about Hyundai, but they made one of the best midsized sedan
>>
>>17706809

Yup. The Type R is shit, bring on the N cars.
>>
>>17706869
This
>>
really numb steering on their Elantras

not sure about Veloster or maybe the Elantra Sport/GT, maybe those are better?
>>
>>17708268
can confirm.
Had to use a rental elantra few months back.
you felt little to no resistance turning the wheel, but it'd turn a lot real fast.
>>
>>17708051

So glad I have a 2006 Sonata. It kicks so well for a car of its size and class, and it's the best looking that model has even been.
>>
>Korea
>>
>>17708268
Steering is numb on every modern car that isn't a Miata or a supercar. Even the Mazda 3 feels numb.
>>
Have driven a 97 Excel and a 04 Elantra.

Excel is a shitbox, but fuck it will take abuse. Started first try after sitting for MANY MONTHS.
Gear box was great, felt very good. Car still had some get up and go too because it weighed so little. Was still a total shitbox though, no power steering, shit plastic.

Elantra is actually a great econobox, its my GFs car and she has never had any problems and i have also driven it hard, responded pretty well. Not bad for a 2 litre engine, i would get one if i wanted something extremely cheap and reliable. We have gone on many long journeys with that car, i actually kinda love it because of the memories created.

Highly reccomend old hyundai, no idea about new hyundai.
>>17708051
this is a great looking car
>>
i have a v6 coupe (tiburon) and i love it, mileage is poo and it's underpowered but enough to laugh at boi racerz and makes a nice sound. time for tendies, bye!
>>
worst korea
>>
>Accent Hatchback, put 7k miles on it so far

It's an econobox but it doesn't feel underpowered or anything, I enjoy driving it. I'm 6'5" but still fit comfortably. My biggest gripe is that the windows are too small, but that's nothing exclusive to Hyundai.
>>
>>17706794
Good lease appliances that are just as reliable and have more features than the Japanese or American equivalent. Everybody I know that has one hasn't had any issues, Yet... I definitely wouldn't keep one past 4 years.
>>
>>17708267
>>
>>17709199

I had an 02 Elantra, and I kind of miss it. It developed a lot of little problems, namely the carbon filter for the tank triggering the nozzle to shut off, the engine mounts were starting to fuck up, it wouldn't get into D properly, and I think the alternator was starting to go.

I wish I had it back now to fix all that up, because it was a GT hatchback with leather seats and moonroof, and handled really well. Wouldn't buy an Elantra now for any reason.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.