[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ what kind of car will best help me attract older women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: NinaRussin-DodgeCharger.jpg (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NinaRussin-DodgeCharger.jpg
182KB, 800x600px
Hey /o/ what kind of car will best help me attract older women? I'm 21 years old. I know the obvious answer is probably a restored classic American muscle car and I like those but don't have the time or know-how to maintain it. So I was thinking instead I might could get a new Dodge Challenger. Thoughts?
>>
File: audi quattro.jpg (60KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
audi quattro.jpg
60KB, 900x596px
A 20-30 year old european car would be the better choice.
They want classy men with money and not some compensating manlet.
>>
>>17702943
That may be a good car but it looks like your average shitbox, probably impossible to find something like that in good condition too. I'm also not looking to repel girls my own age, I just want to attract cougar attention in particular
>>
>>17702915
>what kind of car will best help me attract older women?
None. Women don't care about frivilous shit like what car you drive. They care about your personality/looks how you treat them, and if you have your life together or not. If you're an unappealing fatass ugly NEET with no money or life goals, you're going to stay alone.

Work on yourself instead of looking for a shortcut.
>>
All the women in their 20s I know call tryhard cars like Challengers and Mustangs bitchboy cars. They don't fuck those guys unless they want freebies from them.
>>
>>17702943
>20-30 year old yuro car
>classy
This fucking board I swear
>>
>>17703030
Then they go all ultimate gentleman when they don't get the attention they crave
>>
>>17703002
This
>>
>>17703002
If you just work on the shortcut enough you don't have to waste all the time and effort getting your life together.
>>
>NinaRussin-DodgeCharger.jpg
>DodgeCharger
>Dodge
>Charger
>>
Cars don't really help you attract women once you get past teenage slut years. Work on your personality. Older women like mature-seeming younger men. But anyway...

My last girlfriend was 42, smart, and into cars. She didn't like modern (1980+) muscle cars since they reminded her of rednecks and college fratboys

Top of her list would be a BMW coupe, she especially liked E30s, 36s, and new 1-series. She loved my NA Miata. She liked anything small and sporty but with some class to it, like Mini Cooper S, Volvo C30R, GTI, Audi TT etc.

By the way, some hillbilly is gonna say GET A LIFTED BROTRUCK but that's so fucking regional you gotta be out the sticks for it to work. Around here only people who drive them are house framers who work for meth money.
>>
>>17703006
Millennials hate it when men have nice things and assume an ulterior motive like being a "tryhard". What else is new? Married men who can't do much as talk about getting a motorcycle calling everything a penis compensator?

And when girls have nice things they assume they're spoiled brats. Milennials: the most degenerate protestants on earth.
>>
>>17702943
>classy
>posts audi quattro
I love that car but fuck no will some euro shitbox attract older women.
>>
>>17703231

I'm a guy, not a millennial, and I drive an old Mustang, but I think the exact same thing.

When I see a dude in an newer STI, Challenger, Mustang, Camaro, whatever it's either some snapback vapenation wigger in his early 20s or he's old enough to have a gray beard.
>>
>>17703231
Unless you have the cash to outright buy something (note I am not saying you have to), buying a new car (aka going into debt for a depreciating asset) is the definition of try hard.

You are sacraficing tomorrow to look flashy now.
>>
>>17702915
>Hey /o/ what kind of car will best help me attract older women?
The kind that tells them you are making over $200,000 a year.
>>
It doesn't matter what kind of car, it matters that it's well cared for and clean.

A mint 1981 corolla will pull more ass than a filthy neckbearded charger
>>
>>17703343
What world do you live in?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.