[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1501743445618.jpg (112KB, 743x743px) Image search: [Google]
1501743445618.jpg
112KB, 743x743px
What was your worst /o/ fail?

I just scratched my rear bumper over small pole that wasn't visible in the rear mirrors. What's worse, i was sure noise was coming from bottom of my car scratching the high curb i was jumping off from, so i realized my rear bumper is scratched after i stopped in different place later.

I had other minor fails coming off from pretending wrc on gravel roads and shit, i even dug my car in mud once, but this scratching thing is making me depressed. It's kind of a fail that this smartphone girl (you know, one who always holds up the traffic because she's writing messages) in her small city car would do.
>>
File: 10-22-12 006 (2).jpg (1MB, 1900x1425px) Image search: [Google]
10-22-12 006 (2).jpg
1MB, 1900x1425px
Some time in 2008 I was installing a Cobb downpipe on my STi (pictured, and yes, I had an STi at age 18). The engine was still pretty warm from last use and I completely rounded off several of the nuts or bolt heads holding the stock downpipe to the turbo.

I had to fucking dremel the bolts off, but it ended up okay.

>Or, that one time in 2009...
When I was replacing the water pump and belts on my current miata only to shear the entire head off of the single, very large, main crankshaft bolt. I had fun extracting that...
>>
Hit black ice and wiped out into a snow bank.
That day I learned that snow tires don't make you invincible.
>>
>>17701922
This happened a week or so ago.
>with mates, going for a drink somewhere
>just doing a simple maneuver to go in the opposite direction
>busy street but whatever, it was retarded simple
>back into a garage driveway
>chatting and thinking of other shit so I completely misjudge the space and forget to look at the mirror
>bump into a car that was parked
>my car had the side of the bumper all scratched, the other one was the same plus some plastic molding popped off
>somehow a guy who was passing was friends with the owner of the car I just bumped into
>he calls the guy
>the guy arrives and we fill in the insurance form
>to this day I still don't get how the fuck I did that
>>
I ran over my plastic trashcan at <1mph and wedged it inbetween the car and the wall of my house. Had to pop the bumper back out, but the only evidence of it now is some scratches on the lowest part. No-one will ever know.
>>
Two weeks ago driving home on the freeway in the early morning I passed an undercover state patrol on the right going 94 mph. My radar detector was going apeshit the whole time but I had muted it thinking it was a a false alarm further back. When he pulled me over he basically just pointed and laughed at me.

$200 in tickets later and I still feel like a fucking retard every time I look at my car.
>>
I ran over a rock and fucked my parking brake and dented my floor pan.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.