[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I avoid paying outrageous insurance rates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (182KB, 709x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 709x900px
I live in Brooklyn ny and I got a quote for 975 a month.... No joke. I hate this left wing shithole. Should I just move to New Jersey to pay cheaper insurance? That's a ridiculous cost to pay every month. I want the car I want, I'm not going to let some left wing freedom haters keep me down.
>>
>>17701885
i doubt this dude is seven years old
>>
>>17701885
>I live in Brooklyn ny
Sell your car and ride the subway.
>I'm not going to let some left wing freedom haters keep me down.
Good thing it's the God fearing all American free market insurance industry that's fucking you over instead then, eh?
>>
>>17701885
That pic is so true 90s kids is the realest we didn't even used to talk like niggers
>>
>>17702921
Yes forced insurance regulations are free market capitalism, stupid lefty.
>>
just don't get insurance and hope to god you're not at fault if you hit someone.
>>
>>17703745
Actually forced insurance regulations are the opposite of a free market
>>
>>17701885
Move to Jersey, take the train to work from one of the many suburban stations, and you'll not only pay less for a better life but won't get your car damaged in the city.

Rutherford, my home town, is nice and has a walkable train station. Light rail built the suburbs before cars existed.
>>
>>17701885
This image was made by a feminist or a numale or a google shill. Good job, you faggot.
>>
>>17701885
But the oldest 10s kid would be 7
>>
>>17703745
Dubai operates on a free market model and if you don't have 500k on hand to pay for the lambo that plowed into you the debt collections people take you to a prison. Does that sound good?

>>17701885
NY insurance is more expensive because it is a no fault state. Tons of scammers. Commie California is not a no-fault so it is WAY cheaper than NY.

Take a train and then bitch to your state reps ya jerk.
>>
>>17705128
Why the fuck would you be the one paying for the lambo? That doesn't sound free?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.