[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G35 Coupe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I'm going to be trading my SW20 for somehing with back seats soon, and have recently been spying the G35 Coupe.

I've driven a few already, I like the exterior looks and the interior. Mostly I like the way it drives too, except that it's so fucking heavy. I can't dive into corners nearly as hard as in my SW20.

Is there anything comparable that's lighter than the G?? Gotta be stick shift, and nothing german please.
>>
But.... but.... what about SW20-san?
>>
>>17700542
OP is a faghot who can't handle snap oversteer, he's making a sacrifice so that an actual male can have the car.
>>
>>17700512
>for somehing with back seats soon
For what reason?
Having seats in the back means you'll have to let your mates ride in the car with you everytime you go out.
Which means that 25% or even 50% of the times (depending how many of your close friends have a car) you can't drink.
>>
>>17700554
OP here, can confirm.

Dailying the MR2 has really gotten old. I have had the car for almost 2 years, and I live in Seattle so there's lots of rain. Also, the car is just too damn small and the miniature engine bay makes working on it a huge pain

On sunny days though I wouldn't trade my MR2 for anything. Shame I can't afford two cars.
>>
File: Side_1_1024x1024.jpg (100KB, 1024x633px) Image search: [Google]
Side_1_1024x1024.jpg
100KB, 1024x633px
Lightweight alternatives to the G35, do you fools have n/o/thing??
>>
>>17700563
Replier here, i had one, the only thing that made me get rid of it was a chance encounter with a wet onramp and the side of a camry. This is the only reason you should get rid of an MR2. It's an honorable way to die.
>>
>>17700577
Shamefur dispray
>>
>>17700512
It's a decent car but it's a fucking rattlebox.
>>
>>17700597
I had a 350z before my mr2, and I thought the inside was fine. The G35 interior is suppoused to be even better than the Z, so no problem.
>>
>>17700628
I had a sedan and I loved it but I'm not joking about the rattling. I don't know if it was year specific or sedan or coupe but it rattled. You'll love the car though if you get one.
>>
>>17700512
Just get a 3.7 ford transit its the best handling car on the market.
>>
File: DSC_0249.jpg (139KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0249.jpg
139KB, 800x533px
>>17700512
Buy it, have fun with it, and when you're sick of it you can turn it into pic related, a Vaydor

I had an ex who got a g35 right when they came out... the interior was questionable but the ride, performance, sound and predictable handling were great
>>
>>17700657
Maybe I have low rattle standards
>>
Nobody can come up with a single G35 Coupe alternative? It seems /o/ has discovered the ultimate car?
>>
>>17700712
11 v6 mustang. More power, weighs less, backseat, manual.
>>
>>17700712
350z.
Miata.
Fiat Spyder.
GT86.
Corvette C6.
Camaro.
MR2 Spyder.
Etc.
There are tons of alternatives, you just have to determine what you want
>>
>>17700512
that...
that's a 350z...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.