[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

air

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: t.jpg (40KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
40KB, 650x400px
Question for you guys.
I had a Navigator and an E Class, and have grown to hate air ride and cars with air suspension. Every one that I have owned has leaked or had issues, and they are expensive as hell to fix.

1. Are new magnetic ride suspension systems as bad? Do they leak as much as air ride cars do?

2. What are good cars that have a traditional non-air suspension?

I can spend 40-60k
>>
Serious question...

Do you think he's ever rubbed one out to his daughter?
>>
>>17699090
Yes that's his wife though
>>
>>17699090
Yep.
>>
>>17699076
Magnetorheological suspensions are just traditional suspension system that employ magnetized Oil, and electrical stimulus in order to change or control the suspensions behavior.

Because of that they don't leak like air suspensions do.

Insofar as what defines a good suspension, it depends on what you value, comfort or sportiness.
>>
Do you think he's ever gone into her room when she was growing up and sniffed her panties? Would /o/ur Donald do that?
>>
>>17699076
What a fucking man

Long Live The God Emperor

Praise Kek
>>
>>17699090
If I were a betting man, I'd wager she and him have fucked on several occasions.

You can tell Kushner is definately a cuck or smart enough not to touch her crazy skanky ass.
>>
>>17699076
I guess fitness, attractiveness, and personality don't matter if you have enough money.
>>
>>17699130
jokes on you fagster trump is one tall good lookin white sumbitch he's just old so he's got some gut hangin out and shit but that'll happen to all of us when we go above 60

The commander in chief has never been a manlet, a bitch, or a clown. He's always been about money and women, good cars and clothes, big mansions fame.
>>
>>17699123
Trump goes balls deep in her asshole while Kushner crouches behind a golden flower vase and tugs his unworthy prick.
>>
>>17699076
To get this thread back on track, I own a caddy with magnetic suspension and its the best of both worlds, comfort and sport. Some people in gm forums have had their mag suspension for around 100k with no issues. Other have changed theirs between 50k and 100k. traditional suspension, we need more info on what you are looking for comfort or sport? FYI i have driven vehicles with airmatic/abc suspension and prefer mag ride suspension.
>>
>>17699163
who cares
>>
>>17699090
I don't think so it's more of a meme at this point.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.