[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys slammed a door shut on your own finger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1388705556412.png (778KB, 777x719px) Image search: [Google]
1388705556412.png
778KB, 777x719px
Have any of you guys slammed a door shut on your own finger?

I did it to my index finger yesterday
Its been numb / throbbing with pain and bleeding ever since

I feel retarded
>>
No, but I racked myself on one of my mini-fins.
>>
no but I've had someone else close the door on my hand
>>
No, and I have sick pillarless doors that are light as fuck, so it wouldn't hurt much anyway!
>>
>>17698427
Jepp?
>>
>>17698431
Subaru Legacy, which ironically is called the Liberty here in Australia. So yes, in a way it is a Jepp.
>>
>>17698373
When I was a kid, my mom accidentally slammed the trunk of her car on my hand. It clicked shut too. Suck it up and deal. Put some ice on it.
>>
>>17698373
You know those sliding doors that minivans have?

Slammed one of those on my dick.
>>
>>17698373
I did this week but in the door seal so it wasn't too bad but my finger still feels fucked
>>
7th gen celica, doesn't have hinges to hold the door open, and its angled so it naturally wants to close unless youre on a flat surface and have the door all the way open. I hate letting it slam shut, so i started grabbing the door before it shuts. Hit my fingers at least 3 times in the 4 months ive had it
>>
>>17698373
cut a hole in your nail and let it bleed out a little to relieve the pressure
>>
yes, the door was locked and i was a passenger. cried like a bitch to get that door unlocked.

Also a coworker did the same and fucking claimed it as a work injury. He gets ridiculed for it until this day
>>
>>17698373
Yes, had to go to work afterward and wait the whole day to go to the ER, just so they could cut it open. My thumb was the size of a small fist.
>>
>>17698723
>until this day
Did he shoot up were you work
>>
>>17698373
Yes it was in between the top of the door and the roof. I was getting in and i put my hand up there and for some reason the door closed.
>>
angry gay noises
>>
>>17698373
i did when i was a child. not much to say
grow a pair
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.