[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with this car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_MZxTcb7s.png (852KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
4L_MZxTcb7s.png
852KB, 1242x2208px
What's going on with this car? How can an 11 year old automobile have only 826 miles and have a CR of 5.0 on Manheim? Is there something fundamentally wrong with this car that I'm missing? Help me understand this, /o/.

Check pic for info.
>>
>>17694684
Its a manual.
>>
Also, the car is one owner (to be expected with mileage that low). Being sold by Easter Auto Trading, whatever that is.
>>
What's a CR, what does 5.0 mean and what the fuck is Manheim?
>>
>>17694701
1) that's what I'm looking for 2) how did you know that?
>>
>>17694712
Yanks can do manual
>>
>>17694711
Manheim is an automotive auction. CR stands for Condition Report which tells you approximately what condition the car is in. 5 is maximum, 1 is minimum. Usually cars are in the 3s. A super clean car is in the high 4s. This is the first 5 that I've ever seen.
>>
It's a car that wasn't driven much. It's that simple. It'll have problems associated with sitting that much but wear wise it'll be fine
>>
Probably owned by some old guy that passed.
>>
>>17694723
Ok. If it's an auction you realize that's not the price it's going to sell for right? And the auction house charges like a 10% fee
>>
>>17694769
Yes, but this car is a steal even at 26k
>>
>>17694737
Is there any way to determine what actually happened? Those headlights are really fogged up
>>
>>17694773
Is that really all you think it's gonna go up?
>>
>>17694684
base trim and auto trans, nothing special about it so its cheap
>>
>>17696306
Dude you just pulled that out of your ass, the car is manual and it's a 3LT with navigation and dual roofs...
>>
>>17696269
Yes I do. A recent one owner car with 40,000 (extremely low) went for $22,800. A lot of people will be turned off by a car with triple digit mileage since there are usually issues like flat tires and dead batteries, so I don't think it'll go above $24,500 for the bid.
>>
>>17694684
It's a ZR1 with a LS2 or that's what the VIN decoder says
>>
>>17696492
That doesn't seem right
>>
>>17696243
It's from not being garaged, most probably. The UV protection layer falls off and the plastic cracks, nothing some sandpaper and a clear coat can't fix.
>>
>>17696681
Didn't sound right to me either but that's what the VIN decoder said
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.