[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2018 Toyota Camry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Thoughts on the 2018 Camry? Has Toyota caught up to competitors in the Horsepower category?
>>
Im more into the new nissan sentra turbo. Same engine but less retarded than the nisnimsmsoosososo
>>
>>17694544
Yes. It makes the Toyota 86 obsolete.
>>
>>17694568
Oh definitely. I love the 86 but I feel like the 86 will still be the "upgrade hero" that tuners and boy racers will want
>>
The V6 model has 301 horsepower and an 8 speed auto. That's pretty crazy. Considering that's nearly a 40 horsepower increase from the current model which already has a 0-60 time of 5.8 seconds, this new one should be pretty damn quick. It's a shame that only like 15% of buyers spec the V6.
>>
>>17694544
Seems like it has. Just too bad it looks like the ugly child of a lexus and an opel insignia.
>>
>>17694544
But Toyota has been producing 200+kw V6s for about 10 years now... How much power does a family sedan need?
>>
>>17694775

It's a sedan so they have to spec it for 4 fat yanks on board. This thing'll top 6600lbs on the return trip from McDonald's
>>
The Camry seriously needs to be RWD.
>>
>>17694568
I just looked at the specs. What the fuck Toyota? The Camry is better in on the straight and track than a 86.
>>
>>17694863
Well remember, the AE86 was basically a glorified corolla. Which essentially is what the current 86 is as well. I wouldn't call them sports cars. They are tuner cars. If you take the money you pay for a Camry and buy an 86x and then use the remainder to mod or tune the car, the 86 would murder a Camry.
>>
>>17694891
Only boy racers think an 86 is a sports car. You could call it a sporty car and you wouldn't be wrong.
>>
Yah I never really thought about how much better it is than the 86 until this thread. Anyway great car but the grill takes getting used to. If you get the higher trims it looks like a luxury car, too.
>>
ITT: no cars think the engine is the only thing that matters in a car
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.