[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dashcam thread? Dashcam thread. Got an A119S, shit is GOAT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: retard indicator driver.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
retard indicator driver.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Dashcam thread? Dashcam thread.

Got an A119S, shit is GOAT.
>>
Why are you driving on the wrong side of the road?
>>
File: owo whats this.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
owo whats this.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>17690594
Why are you driving on the wrong side of the ocean?

Bongland, matey.
>>
>>17690548
>>17690646
nothing out of the rdinary
>>
>>17690548
how is that retarded? you expect him to not make a proper line and scratch his wheels or something or have to make 2 retarded turns instead of just a single smooth one? he even indicated.
>>
File: hayai.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
hayai.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>17690663
It's nice being able to film it. Plus if I ever get in an accident that isn't my fault I don't want to get screwed by insurance.

>>17690670
I assumed he was going to pull over and hit the wrong indicator. There's enough room there for an Evo to turn around from the inner lane, and you're meant to sit in the center while you're waiting for a gap so you don't block traffic.
>>
>>17690678
you cant make that u turn without reversing unless you make that line. have you just started driving?
>>
>>17690685
I've gone around that turn dozens of times.
>>
>>17690697
there is no way you can make that turn without invading the left lane at least half of it.
>>
File: space.png (2MB, 1397x680px) Image search: [Google]
space.png
2MB, 1397x680px
>>17690702
It's a dual carriageway,but the outer lane on the other side is filled with parked cars so nobody drives in it. You can turn from the inner lane into the outer lane with zero issues.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.